10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1

Sorry Acerlghp, until you can provide significant proof to all of your theories there, it is all a conspiracy and it belongs here in this area.

I'm sure all of my fellow mods would agree with this assessment as well.

Every vaccine, medication, etc has a risk. There is no perfect drug. You just have to weigh the risk vs benefit and decide for yourself if it is worth it.

I only say this because there has not been enough long term testing of this. It may work, but who knows what could happen in 5-10 years down the road. Also, the gov. has made it so that the manufacturer is completely clear from liability if something should go wrong.

from flu.gov web site:

Will HHS be providing liability protection for vaccine manufacturers? And will HHS compensate eligible individuals who might be injured by a vaccine?

On June 15, 2009, HHS Secretary Sebelius signed a declaration under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act to extend liability immunity against tort claims (except for willful misconduct) to individuals and entities involved in all stages of 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine development, testing, manufacture, distribution, prescribing, administration, and use. Liability immunity means that there is no legal tort claim that can be pursued in state or federal court. Individuals and entities that receive liability immunity under the declaration include manufacturers, distributors, States, locals, Tribes, and other entities that supervise or administer a vaccination program, and healthcare professionals or others authorized under State law to prescribe, administer, and dispense vaccines, when they are carrying out activities in accordance with the conditions stated in the declaration. One condition of the declaration is that the vaccination activities must relate to a present or future federal contract, grant, cooperative agreement, interagency agreement, or memorandum of understanding. Vaccines procured by the federal government for distribution are included. PREP Act declarations are intended to encourage manufactures to produce vaccine, and other entities to participate in distribution, dispensing, administration, and use of the vaccine.

The PREP Act also authorizes the Department to establish a compensation program when a declaration is issued under the Act. Funds for a compensation program were provided under the June 24 Supplemental Appropriations Act. The Department is currently working on developing a compensation program for eligible individuals who sustain covered injuries following vaccination.

WTF ? Why does people keep posting this crap about the damn swine flu vaccine ?? Why is it that people think that EVERY thing that the government does is to f**k people ? And what prove do they have to back up their conspiracy theory other than a YouTube video and tabloid articles ?? If they don't want to take the flu shot don't take and that's it. Stop spreading FUD and consuming bandwidth that can be used for meaningful purposes.

Brace for impact folks, I'm moving this to Area 51 (It's a Conspiracy!).

I agree it should be placed here. While there's no way I will get the vaccine, I don't believe they are trying to hurt anyone with it

Kimberly Young of Oxford, Ohio, died Wednesday morning a few days short of her 23rd birthday. Hospital officials have said she appeared to have the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu.

But here's why Young's death is news beyond her southwest Ohio community: people who knew her are saying she resisted treatment that could have saved her life -- because she didn't have health insurance.

Link.

I'm interested in hearing your counter argument to this Acer. Was it because she was so afraid of the terribleness of this vaccine or something worse?

Alls I know is i havent taken the vaccine and I haven't been sick yet everyone else seems to be getting it <shrugs> even the ones who take the vaccine. Although then again the vaccine does contain the strain which is how vaccines work.

So, if you don't believe in media "PROPERGANDA" as you put it, where do you get your information?

The underground media!

The subterranean dwellers never lie, it's against their religion.

man be people need to wake up

do they know about fluoride and aspartame

do they know the dangers of vaccines

go learn the truth people,.. ur being lied to

I usually tend to ignore posts from people who a) don't use proper punctuation, capitalization & spelling and especially b) they use the non-word "ur" as a lazy replacement for the words "You Are".

1) The kind of Fluoride used in toothpaste and in some municipal water system is not[\i][\b] the same composition as in the dangerous compound "Fluorine". If the Tin-Hatters were right, the death-rate for children would be 5x what it is now.

2) Aspartame is nasty. Never used it, hardly ever drink pop or sodas or eat "Frosted" cereals.

3) Genetic differences between people of any population set clearly shows that some vaccines can be harmfull: for example, I can not take any of the Influenza vaccines because of a severe reaction I had - I could not walk normally for 5 days following an immunization I had in 1997. Medical Science is not perfect, but for the greater good of the population it's important to be immunized to help prevent the spread of Influenza to others and should never be thought of as a protection for one's self but rather to halt the spread of it to others...almost a civic duty and personal responsibility to society as a whole.

With that, I hand "acerlghp" a tin-foil hat.

--ScottKin

Acer, just out of morbid curiosity, where on earth did you discover Neowin and what made you decide to preach to us your message of ... not taking the H1N1 vaccine?