10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1

I avoid flu shots and flu vaccines because my parents (who are medical professionals) recommend against them. I think the OP has taken a very controversialist approach to the topic, however I believe there is some truth to this.

I love conspiracies. Replaces god for blaming bad things on.

Having taken fluvaccin since it became common, i'd still hesitate using this new vaccin.

I had the A flu a few weeks ago, and it's nasty but not more so than others. 2 weeks weak, sore and overall feeling bloody awful.

After having read all the conspiracy theories (there are a lot :) ) having read about the 'new' delivery and production system i guess in hindsight i'm glad this vaccin is going for worldwide testing on everyone else but me.

Not sure if i would go as far as believe what the video says.. i mean anyone can upload content on youtube these days.. in the local paper it said HAM gave you cancer... lol

Not sure if i would go as far as believe what the video says.. i mean anyone can upload content on youtube these days.. in the local paper it said HAM gave you cancer... lol

it would be processed HAM that can give you cancer as as the process was found to introduce carcinogens that as we all know can lead to cancer...

this is not a conspiracy its the truth

Thats what you people said about the Nice Treaty (putting it mildly) and yet nothing happened and the same people are telling us the lisbon treaty will do the exact same thing again.

And this is not the first time the 911 truthers have claimed a virus was created in a lab or a vaccine was created to kill people remember SARS ? .

Why should we believe you when youve been proven wrong so many times in the past ?

WTF ? Why does people keep posting this crap about the damn swine flu vaccine ?? Why is it that people think that EVERY thing that the government does is to f**k people ? And what prove do they have to back up their conspiracy theory other than a YouTube video and tabloid articles ??

That's the thing about this conspiracy, you will never hear about it on the news or a "mainstream" channel. The people perpetrating the conspiracy own the WHOLE media, so that's why the media loves to talk about how great the vaccine is. Don't trust them, they have an agenda.

Take a look at how easily the media is manipulated. How many MSM companies are there nowadays? 6!!!! Where do these six companies get all there information from? The associated press or reuters, and one of those is owned by the other! AND, the same people that own them own the biggest banks in the world! Am I the only one that sees something going on here?

Edit: I almost forgot to add, there are alternatives to the MSM. If you are interested in knowing what is really going on in the world I would recommend digg.com and reddit.com The stories are user submitted, then the most popular are picked by people voting on them.

Edited by s1k3sT

1) The kind of Fluoride used in toothpaste and in some municipal water system is not[\i][\b] the same composition as in the dangerous compound "Fluorine". If the Tin-Hatters were right, the death-rate for children would be 5x what it is now.

Apologies for the following nitpick, but Fluorine is an element and not a compound, and neither is Fluoride. Fluoride is a generic term for the the F- anion, it's not one specific compound.

Regardless, you're right about the scaremongering.

fluoride is in toothpaste

fluoride is in tap water

fluoride is the ingrideint in RAT POISON !

I suppose that must be why poisoned rats never seem to have dental problems.

For another brilliant deduction by correlation, there is water in fruit. There is also water in cancer, thus fruit is the causative agent of cancer !!!

fluoride is in toothpaste

fluoride is in tap water

fluoride is the ingrideint in RAT POISON !

Carbon is in Cyanide. We're made out of Carbon.

Nitrogen is in Cyanide. ~70% of the air you breath is Nitrogen.

OMG HELP THE AIR IS KILLING ME :rolleyes:

P.S. Chloride is in Salt.

P.P.S How could I forget, the Bismuth in Pepto-Bismol is radioactive! Conspiracy!

ok watever, go ahead and drink ur fluoride, based on your comments i can tell u guys drink a lot of it

You can't drink Fluoride, since it's a plasma.

Do you refuse to ingest anything with salt in it too?

acerlghp you are hilarious. if you're not 14 or 15 years old then i really feel bad for you. "the dangers of fluorides and vaccines" hahahahahahahaha i hope you don't brush your teeth. wait i hope you do for everyone's sake