10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1

Thimerisol is not mercury. That's just not how chemical reactions work. When I eat salt I don't expect to have my esophagus dissolve from the caustic sodium nor do I expect to be asphyxiated with chlorine gas. Chemicals do not generally retain their base properties when combined.

Read this

Then This

Your source is clearly inaccurate because its been proven wrong before and never updated it

Just as a FYI, the underlying medical condition turned out to be a massive tumour in her chest, affecting her heart and lungs. Not quite sure how they managed to totally miss it before she croaked, but there you go.

Of course, I'm now expecting Acer to come back saying the vaccine caused that tumour to appear and grow in 2 hours.. :rofl:

Edited by FloatingFatMan

just do ur own research...thats all i can tell u

I did research this. Want me to share my findings? Good. Everything I found came to the same conclusion: acerlghp = nutjob. There. Glad I could research that.

Browse > Home / Health / Ten Swine Flu Lies Told by the Mainstream Media

Ten Swine Flu Lies Told by the Mainstream Media

September 18, 2009 by JP

Filed under Health

Leave a Comment

September 18, 2009

NaturalNews

by Mike Adams

The mainstream media is engaged in what we Americans call ?bald faced lies? about swine flu. It seems to be true with this issue more than any other, and it became apparent to me recently when a colleague of mine ? a nationally-syndicated newspaper columnist ? told me their column on natural defenses for swine flu was rejected by newspapers all across the country. Many newspapers refused to run the column and, instead, ran an ad for ?free vaccine clinics? in the same space.

blah...blah...blah

Click here for the full report.

http://www.ktradionetwork.com/2009/09/18/t...instream-media/

Kevin Trudeau?!?!?! You are quoting an article from Kevin-****ing-Trudeau's website?!?!?!? Nice research. It's nice you found "reliable" sources. Fail.

Wow this is amazing! Why are you people still paying attention to this nut ? This Acer guy is so full of it he won't ever accept he is wrong.

This thread has been going around in circles for long enough.

Sorry Acer, it was amusing at best, but if you can't face the truth, and everyone else tries to show it to you, and you come back with more retorts.. it's just recycling over and over.

Plus, people are attempting to revive this thread for the hell of it now, .. I'm closing this.

-Thread Closed.-