Media player for W7

I keep repeating it, but MPC-HC in EVR mode without any external codecs is really all you need. It plays pretty much everything.

Agree'd. Though people want Bloat and a "it looks nice" player, hence people dont' bother with MPC-HC on here. Although you are right on, that is all you need...plus its free.

For music, I use foobar2000; for video clips, I use WMP 12; for DVDs/longer video clips, I use either Win7's Media Center, WMP12, or PowerDVD 9.

i use MPC for video/ Winamp for music

btw changing output to DirectX/OpenGL in VLC seems to have gotten rid of the pixellation

windows media player/spotify for songs

how are you accessing spotify? proxy?

Been using Winamp for audio especially for streaming radio and VLC (only for 1% of videos that don't play properly)/WMP 12 with CCCP (for 99% most of the time) for videos since I like WMP 12 new video interface.

KMPLAYER

Wau.

My experience was great with this software, I had some glitch problems under other player, even the mighty VLC, but after I switched to KMPLAYER I leave all players and codecs behind.

I really love the crisp image that KMPLAYER show me, also I like the option which take advantage of my video card and processor.

When installing MPC-HC, do you keep the option to save old program settings checked or unchecked? Just asking what does it do.
Somebody! I unchecked this option and installed it. I need to know what it does. Please answer.