[Feedback requested] Atlas take two, who likes black?

Subscribers/MVCs/Veterans... check the 'General Discussion' of the development forum for a certain new thread :shifty: ;)

Stop teasing us! I'll subscribe one day! Just you wait!

Either is fine, except for the massive emptiness on the sides, as long as we have the choices to choose what we want. It's nice not to see that god-awful ad smack in the middle in those shots like it is with the current theme.

Also, I have a feature suggestion if it isn't too late. Maybe have it so clicking a link in the 'Latest Forum Activity' actually takes you to the most recent unread post rather than opening the thread at the first post.

Just so you guys know, It is a single theme with multicolor options

Also, I have a feature suggestion if it isn't too late. Maybe have it so clicking a link in the 'Latest Forum Activity' actually takes you to the most recent unread post rather than opening the thread at the first post.

you can already do that, click the little blue dot to the left lol

20100108-cmkhetbsjpj58fnj3xy5nh1d4q.png

That's what the little arrow on the left is for, to take you to the next unread post.

Subscribers/MVCs/Veterans... check the 'General Discussion' of the development forum for a certain new thread :shifty: ;)

That is some cool news. :cool:

Just so you guys know, It is a single theme with multicolor options

you can already do that, click the little blue dot to the left lol

Haha, didn't notice that, cheers.

I think the black theme looks awesome. Very very nice. Hopefully it'll be coming soon :)

I love the new colours but............They are not staying on what is selected.

I picked the Darkside first and have now changed to Midnight but it keeps going back to Darkside.

Also the out of sync themes between the site and the forums is crap.....

I really like the Darkside theme. I wish the forums had it too.

Yeah I was saying the same thing. Hopefully its something they can look at adding later, because I personally would LOVE the darkside theme on the forums as well

Yeah I was saying the same thing. Hopefully its something they can look at adding later, because I personally would LOVE the darkside theme on the forums as well

Have a look at this screenshot:

Screen+shot+2010-01-23+at+12.25.01.png