• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Windows Live Wave 4 Milestone 2... Some screenshots and info

Steve B.    467

It's your account. I just reformatted my computer and reinstalled 2009 Wave 3. And my friends can't send me nudges,emoticons or winks :( Just great. Gonna have to make a whole new email cause of this :(

Odd, not had any of these problems.

Richardarkless    0

im gonna hold off recreating an account, emesene works fine like can receive nudges and all that like

hopefully this fixes itself by the time another version leaks

Ryan437    1

hmm my msn seem to have fixed it self :blink: can receive files and nudges again

Senuti    0

I'm with the majority on this one, I think it would look a whole lot better without the social panel.

On a differnt note, I wish Microsoft would put more effort into the MSN application for Mac. I know it's not going to be their main priority as Apple is thier competition but c'mon, us Mac users need a better MSN application.

Andre S.    1,923

Can you say bloat? :x

Exactly.

LightShadow    39

Guys, If you don't want the social. It has a option to hide it. I mean only a few call it bloat. Others like me having been waiting for this for ages. We want the social intergration.

And also, why would the focus on Mac Messenger when the main name of the apps are WINDOWS live essentials and it works with a WINDOWS live account. If mac people want better, they should switch to something else. Or dual-boot/vmware windows. You don't see Mac making an awesome iMovie/iPhoto etc for Windows do you?

Lewis Holdford    0

I'm actually pretty excited for this release, should be good to see a update on a already great social tool. I seem to be one of very few that would leave the social panel open? I don't in all honesty see what's wrong with it.

iamwhoiam    69

Guys, If you don't want the social. It has a option to hide it. I mean only a few call it bloat. Others like me having been waiting for this for ages. We want the social intergration.

I, personally, would rather have interoperability with other protocols before "social integration" is added. I also think that all these options should be in some form of a plugin.