Member Pics 2010

I don't think any of the people on this forum are losers. I'm not a regular exactly, but I've been here off and on enough to say, they don't care about me wearing my bra because it's just a picture and I'm nowhere near as good looking as most of the people on here. :) Love you peoples!!!

exactly.....this is not only place of :geek:

this place is for everyone and not everyone here is a :geek:

some are :fro:

some are :spindj:

some are :cool:

and even some are :spam:

Honest question, my eyes too big for my face? :unsure:

<photo snipped>

You're just seeking attention now :p

.... says the man who posted a quasi nude picture of himself a few posts back.

.... says the man who posted a quasi nude picture of himself a few posts back.

Completely touch?.

I'm serious, I need yo honesty man. I don't know if its my eyelids, or the width of my eyes, but sometimes I think they are too big and look too close together. I love them most of the time because of the shape, but...everyone has something about their appearance they don't really like. Be nice or I'll cry! JK lol

I'm serious, I need yo honesty man. I don't know if its my eyelids, or the width of my eyes, but sometimes I think they are too big and look too close together. I love them most of the time because of the shape, but...everyone has something about their appearance they don't really like. Be nice or I'll cry! JK lol

Your eyes look fine for your face, nothing abnormal that I can see.

Ok, thanks guys, I thought maybe I was being too judgmental on myself. However, if you do notice some major physical flaws in upcoming posted images of myself...please be kind and let me know.

Ok, thanks guys, I thought maybe I was being too judgmental on myself. However, if you do notice some major physical flaws in upcoming posted images of myself...please be kind and let me know.

Why would you want someone to let you know what they consider your major physical flaws to be?

No problem whatsoever. Your a fox. Eyes are one of the best features of any girl and yours are damn fine. I keep scrolling up to have another look. Get lost in those beauties.

Why would you want someone to let you know what they consider your major physical flaws to be?

Well, that's because I always see room for improvement? I mean quite literally, men aren't first attracted to a female because of their personality, you have to have the physical attraction...and well, I'm trying to get me a man. Plus having the opinions from strangers is better than getting it from friends or family, because friends and family will lie and tell you what you want to hear to reassure you.

@Colin: I should kick your a......buy me a non blurry cam? I hear they're super cheap now, but I'm still too poor to afford one. :p

Well, that's because I always see room for improvement? I mean quite literally, men aren't first attracted to a female because of their personality, you have to have the physical attraction...and well, I'm trying to get me a man. Plus having the opinions from strangers is better than getting it from friends or family, because friends and family will lie and tell you what you want to hear to reassure you.

@Colin: I should kick your a......buy me a non blurry cam? I hear they're super cheap now, but I'm still too poor to afford one. :p

:rofl:

tbh, I dont think "eyes relative to head size" is something a guy specifically looks out for :p

Here's my not-so-masculine self smiling for the camera. I'm 23 years old dammit. :[ Not afraid to grin like a weirdo tho.

post-154856-12808567288443.jpg

Why do girls always posts these heavily processed pictures at some insane angle :p

Subconscious lack of self confidence due to magazines etc. I can imagine.

So cameroid is pretty fun.

2cs-new.jpg

1cs-new.jpg

did I Make the deadline? :o

Dude, I know. I just tried it a couple of days ago. Wish there were more features on it though. Oh, and not all women are subconscious, but too many of them are...myself included. I'm probably really pretty but don't really see it. With the way women look these days in magazines and movies and stuff, it's a lot to compete with, and every woman wants to be beautiful. I'm beautiful on this inside as cliche as that sounds lol, but yeah...just need to work on my self esteem.