Member Pics 2010

Oh look, it's Morpheus taking his daily stroll :p

First thing that came to my mind as well. :rofl:

@ Astro Zombie: you've really got some self-esteem issues. :p Totally unjustified if you ask me. :)

38150_1304135417370_1650030133_718084_956290_n.jpg

Me and my friend just before the Spain VS. Netherlands WC Final.

38592_114083111977496_100001274227600_93573_278011_n.jpg

Me at a BBQ we organized for the Iraqi Youth of the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

And yes, there is a joke in that t-shirt. It wasn't a coincidence.

i love irl pic threds. so fun to lurk on...

anyways doing my part here's one of my from the canada day long weekend.

35382_10150225637390203_845555202_13311851_7101623_n.jpg

i'm the bald guy doing the creepy pose for some drunk reason. my bro is to the right and i'm good friends with the ugly lady. the other people i have passing acquaintances with.

34624_10150225644870203_845555202_13312167_6243290_n.jpg

here;'s another one with me and my bro camping out. yeah i totally am fat. XD

addv07.jpg

Me

Just tinkering around with my cam. Don't judge me! :angry: :D

snapshot18g.jpg

Absolutely beautiful ladies... :blush:! Excuse me if I am being inappropriate :unsure:

Oh look, it's Morpheus taking his daily stroll :p

First thing that came to my mind as well. :rofl:

I do have some pills for you guys, the blue one makes you see things, the red one... is the same but red. 5 bucks the piece.

Don't drink booze kids! (Okay, 1ltr+ of vodka + misc stuff) You end up passed out in ditches >.<!

Just one liter and you are like that?

I dont know if I should call you a siissy or you should call me an alcoholic :p

Just one liter and you are like that?

I dont know if I should call you a siissy or you should call me an alcoholic :p

If i recall exactly, 1 litre of vodka, 2 "Dirty pints" in a drinking game (drink of everything in the house downed), about 7-8 shots of things like jagermeister, 2 cans of beer... That was enough for me to end up in a ditch :p Carried on drinking after though, apparently... :p

If i recall exactly, 1 litre of vodka, 2 "Dirty pints" in a drinking game (drink of everything in the house downed), about 7-8 shots of things like jagermeister, 2 cans of beer... That was enough for me to end up in a ditch :p Carried on drinking after though, apparently... :p

I think that is a little more that "some misc stuff" :pinch:

Dude, I know. I just tried it a couple of days ago. Wish there were more features on it though. Oh, and not all women are subconscious, but too many of them are...myself included. I'm probably really pretty but don't really see it. With the way women look these days in magazines and movies and stuff, it's a lot to compete with, and every woman wants to be beautiful. I'm beautiful on this inside as cliche as that sounds lol, but yeah...just need to work on my self esteem.

Your right, I know some girls who have similar random insecurities and self esteem issues. mostly down to the media yeah, but im pretty certain, actual guys dont really care about that stuff, they just see you as good looking.

Colin, you understand facial hair goes on your face and not your neck right?

Its not on my neck. (well not all of it :shifty: )

You look half asleep there...:p

I was, Astro Zombie was making me take a picture within 24hrs :p

Couple with me on from a gaming tournament in Liverpool last weekend. I was competing in Fifa 2010.

I'm on the right with a white t-shirt, dodgy afro kinda thing and glasses. Looking podgy in the first pic.... pinch.gif

I'll post a better one soon enough.

[...]

where is that? looks packed!

How do you think I can be prettier in my pics without filtering? I wants to look like you guys!

You dont need to look prettier. You probably dont want to look like a guy lol.

Don't drink booze kids! (Okay, 1ltr+ of vodka + misc stuff) You end up passed out in ditches >.<!

3cc1.jpg

:rofl:

also, woo, im attractive apparently :p

Absolutely beautiful ladies... :blush:! Excuse me if I am being inappropriate :unsure:

for all you know "she" might be dude. Never believe photos like that are real.

Rule something of the internet code.

You're so right, dude. There are no girls on the internets.

Haha, thanks for the advice and I appreciate it. I've spent enough time on the internet to know this...its actually a basic rule of the internet, at least for me. Either way, I was complimenting more than anything since I am sure we all know Neowin isn't the hot spot for "online dating" per se.

Haha, thanks for the advice and I appreciate it. I've spent enough time on the internet to know this...its actually a basic rule of the internet, at least for me. Either way, I was complimenting more than anything since I am sure we all know Neowin isn't the hot spot for "online dating" per se.

Nothing 'per se' about it. :p Neowin would be a terrible place to pick up girls. :laugh:

Check out how big my RAID array is. :cool:

Check out how big my RAID array is. :cool:

haha and girl will say " WTF is RAID array? " :rofl:

Why don't you come down to my moms basement with me and I can pull it all out and show you. :cool:

.. Anyway. <.< YEAh.

I remember one time someone from work threw another guy from work into a load of thorns. He had massive red wolverine-like scratches on his face for weeks. :laugh: