Member Pics 2010

Don't drink booze kids! (Okay, 1ltr+ of vodka + misc stuff) You end up passed out in ditches >.<!

:o after 1ltr of vodka I'd probably die :laugh:

for all you know "she" might be dude. Never believe photos like that are real.

Rule something of the internet code.

So true, which is why I don't need people to believe I'm a female in photos, I have a webcam so it's live, and very much real...I am a female. However, I can see why you might say something like that...it might be that you're jealous, because if I were a dude I'd be much better looking than you. Still love you though.

So true, which is why I don't need people to believe I'm a female in photos, I have a webcam so it's live, and very much real...I am a female. However, I can see why you might say something like that...it might be that you're jealous, because if I were a dude I'd be much better looking than you. Still love you though.

Don't know if I will get in trouble for this one but here goes. Female or not you are smokin hot!

There I said it :p

Don't know if I will get in trouble for this one but here goes. Female or not you are smokin hot!

Thanks buddy. The only people who call me a man are the ones who feel inferior to me, or just people who don't have anything nice to say. Oh wells. :rolleyes:

It would be an understatement to say that was well put.

And as I said before, Its not like this is a dating site for me to be cautious :blink:

Yes she is hot!! , and she proved it yesterday? :woot:

Havent uploaded any new pics in ages! hehe me and my girlfriend in London yesturday (14th August)

DSC00981-1.jpg

DSC01002-1.jpg

I remember one time someone from work threw another guy from work into a load of thorns. He had massive red wolverine-like scratches on his face for weeks. :laugh:

One time I gave a girl a piggyback after way too much to drink. Fell face first into the stony pathway.

post-121608-1281881955892.jpg

That cut on my forehead still hasn't gone away :p