Member Pics 2010

^^ Toby McGuire?

If we're doing Skydiving, i'll include mine :D

Got 3 jumps under my belt, and want to do a 4th.

447302004.jpg

Looks like it's kicking your ass there Andrew :rofl:

Have not posted a pic since I lost 30 pounds... I always wore it well, at least I felt I did, but makes a difference health wise for sure...

post-34384-1284742992871.jpg

I am also bored out of my mind here in Spain on work without ANY luggage. Yep, my luggage never made the flight with me. As of now, I have zero clothes...

And FTR, this is not taken in the 70's, just an effect on my droid, retro camera IIRC.

Is that Ami James from Miami Ink?

Does not look like he has enough ink to be Ami, but does really look like him.

Have not posted a pic since I lost 30 pounds... I always wore it well, at least I felt I did, but makes a difference health wise for sure...

I am also bored out of my mind here in Spain on work without ANY luggage. Yep, my luggage never made the flight with me. As of now, I have zero clothes...

And FTR, this is not taken in the 70's, just an effect on my droid, retro camera IIRC.

Blimey you look way different, congrats on the weight loss.

Congrats on the weight loss :) I gotta agree about feeling healthier - I personally felt the more the weight fell off, the more healthy I ended up feeling. The only problem I had, is that while the weight fell off from around the waist, it also flew off from the face, so while I look OK now, if I put even a lil bit of weight back on, it goes straight to the face and waist :(

Some nice lil hotties in here. Cute guys too .... :blink: (i can admit that?)

Honest question, my eyes too big for my face? :unsure:

snapshoty.jpg

Just found this lil gem, niiice :hump:

Christ, do you have to be such an internet stereotype?

Not quite, he's not uploaded a picture of his junk yet. :laugh: