Member Pics 2010

Just got this awesome new coat, and I love it. It's really nicely tailored, and I've never had anything quite like it before. I'm hoping it lasts a while:

coat.jpg

Pardon the spots on the mirror, I didn't realize it until after I took the photos and uploaded them. Nobody else was around to take pictures for me. [And as such, the poppy IS on the proper (left) side, it's just the mirror image.]

Just got this awesome new coat, and I love it. It's really nicely tailored, and I've never had anything quite like it before. I'm hoping it lasts a while:

coat.jpg

Pardon the spots on the mirror, I didn't realize it until after I took the photos and uploaded them. Nobody else was around to take pictures for me. [And as such, the poppy IS on the proper (left) side, it's just the mirror image.]

Hmm - Canadian poppies are different to UK poppies - Just goes to show you learn something new every day (also - nice coat (Y) )

The pet shop had free face painting. There was no sign with ages... so... I said I should be a tiger for the day.

Driving home, I got a lot of looks.

60402_10150093004154338_626744337_7198568_1817327_n.jpg

Hmm - Canadian poppies are different to UK poppies - Just goes to show you learn something new every day (also - nice coat (Y) )

Oh? I'm curious now--what do the UK ones look like? [Also note that the centres used to be green up until about 3 years ago. I don't remember WHY they changed it to black.]

Also, thanks! :D

Oh? I'm curious now--what do the UK ones look like? [Also note that the centres used to be green up until about 3 years ago. I don't remember WHY they changed it to black.]

Also, thanks! :D

Here's what the UK Poppies look like (they've looked like this for as long as I can remember

post-50796-12885304474432.jpg)

Here's what the UK Poppies look like (they've looked like this for as long as I can remember)

Ahh, gotcha! Ours are like this... They're plastic and are kind of 'fuzzy' on the front.

Here's a better picture :p

74270_523065233176_225500014_852255_7739035_n.jpg

You got the dress nearly right, but the hair is all wrong, pretty close to that Princess Leia costume you've been going on about lately. :shifty:

:p

Even after 5 years, this costume hasn't let me down yet. [Also I'm only wearing the blue sweater underneath because it's cold outside. While it doesn't fit exactly with the costume, it's the only thing I had that suited it.]

cloud1.jpg

cloud2.jpg