New Powermac specs on Apple Web store

Not seen this before ... has 2 be a fake ... looks CRAP in my opinion.

http://www.mts.net/~coinz123/crud/PowerMacG5.jpg

that's one of the worst photoshop jobs i've seen in a while, not to mention the half cut up panel at top, but the border at the bottom is not the same thickness all around and the left side is closer to the edge than the right.

i wouldn't be surprised if the new g5s look like the first image posted in this thread though. it's a very modern design and i think it fits in with the new powerbooks.

This is the New G5.

http://www.macmice.com/images/powerperch_240_4.jpg

I'm surprised you guys missed it on the bottom of the PowerPerchG5 page. ;)

emmmm no, that's a G4...

This is the G5

http://www.macmice.com/images/powerperch_240_1.jpg

Sarcasm is lost on so many people :rolleyes:

I agree man, but i gotta STEREOTYPE here, its USUALLY Americans! :rolleyes: :p

Are you kidding? We're full of sarcasm! :happy:

I found a link to this over at macslash:

https://jobs.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/E...itionID=1978437

It's a job listing for a "Web Store Update manager"

Function supports the World Wide Store management team and the 2+Billion online business.  The position manages day to day publishing requirements such as image updates, third party loads, pricing changes, new feature enhancements, application improvements and application testing.  Position also supports product launch deadlines, managing graphic and business resources to achieve business objecti

Looks like someone got canned over the posting the specs image. Kinda lends more credibility to the theory that it happened internally and isn't some sort of hack.

This is the New G5.

http://www.macmice.com/images/powerperch_240_4.jpg

I'm surprised you guys missed it on the bottom of the PowerPerchG5 page. ;)

emmmm no, that's a G4...

This is the G5

http://www.macmice.com/images/powerperch_240_1.jpg

Sarcasm is lost on so many people :rolleyes:

I agree man, but i gotta STEREOTYPE here, its USUALLY Americans! :rolleyes: :p

Are you kidding? We're full of sarcasm! :happy:

:yes:

Lol Neyo, I think that they are loosing the handles from what I hear. I am pretty sure that is a horrible photoshop job.

Evn Show, this is all really funny. I wondering if that is what really happened or are we just making a whole lot out of nothing?

Either way, here it comes... Can't wait to see what happens. (Y)

This is where we find out Dvorak was right: Apple starts selling x86 hardware, licenses kernel32 from microsoft as the core of 10.3, steve presents wearing sweat pants and a white tshirt, releases the 8tack-extremePod, and starts running "toasted" comercials with the pentium smoking the G4.

Then we all wake up in a cold sweat :)

This is where we find out Dvorak was right: Apple starts selling x86 hardware, licenses kernel32 from microsoft as the core of 10.3, steve presents wearing sweat pants and a white tshirt, releases the 8tack-extremePod, and starts running "toasted" comercials with the pentium smoking the G4.

NOOOOOOOO :no:

:laugh: lol, you crack me up man. :laugh:

I noticed something I've never seen before today: The apple store is down. Wait a minute, I have seen that! It always happens right before new stuff goes for sale!

Time to call my mac dealer see if anything new is for sale.

I am SO anxious now that the apple store is currently down...I am itching to get on, and get a Mac right NOW...OMG, I cannot wait, there will be a new Mac user here within a week or so! :D

what idiot would buy an apple!!! I guess everyone needs to get jacked in there lifetime!

XP Pro sp1

Atlon XP 1800+ (o/c 1667mhz)

Temp 53c-60c

Antec True330 330W

Asus A7V266-e Bios 1011e final

Corsair 512 ddr pc2100

Vision Tek G3 Ti200 (o/c 210/515)

Drivers 40.72

Viewsonic A75f 17in. flat screen

SB Audigy Gamer

Klipsch THX 2.1 200 watts rms

Optimus PRO 135 Headphones

Western Ditigal 20 gig H/D

CD/RW 24x/10x/40x

DVD 16x

CD rom 52x

COM21 DOXport DP1110 Cable Modem :cool:

Does this not qualifying under trolling?

aye and he got a warning for it as well

ok i'm warned rofl hehehehehehehe apple sucks i started on apple in 1986 on apple 2c and owned apple all the way up to the power mac which i greatfully GAVE away to charity (suckers they were lol) if u people can't take someone's opinion then let me make sure i don't come here any more cya KIDS!!!

what idiot would buy an apple!!! I guess everyone needs to get jacked in there lifetime!

XP Pro sp1

Atlon XP 1800+ (o/c 1667mhz)

Temp 53c-60c

Antec True330 330W

Asus A7V266-e Bios 1011e final

Corsair 512 ddr pc2100

Vision Tek G3 Ti200 (o/c 210/515)

Drivers 40.72

Viewsonic A75f 17in. flat screen

SB Audigy Gamer

Klipsch THX 2.1 200 watts rms

Optimus PRO 135 Headphones

Western Ditigal 20 gig H/D

CD/RW 24x/10x/40x

DVD 16x

CD rom 52x

COM21 DOXport DP1110 Cable Modem :cool:

Does this not qualifying under trolling?

aye and he got a warning for it as well

ok i'm warned rofl hehehehehehehe apple sucks i started on apple in 1986 on apple 2c and owned apple all the way up to the power mac which i greatfully GAVE away to charity (suckers they were lol) if u people can't take someone's opinion then let me make sure i don't come here any more cya KIDS!!!

Bye.

oh man... your such a fud.