[OFFICIAL] Fable 3 Details & Discussions

You're going to have to trade with someone over Live to get the King's suit or play another game and trade with yourself. I've been working on multiple guides (for multiple games) so my progress in the game is almost to that point to be able to trade it for you (and then back) unless someone else does before I'm there.

Edit: Nevermind, while reading other replies afterwards you said you now have all 1k gamerscore in the game. :)

Thanks anyway man. If you (or anyone) needs any clothes and/or weapons I got 'em all and multiply copies of each.

Got to the end of the Main Quest today, thought it ended a bit sudden but then again the game never really ended, it just carries on afterwards - which I am really happy to do. In Fable 2 the gargoyles started to get old, but the Gnomes really don't.. *laughs* They're fantastic.

So how's the game... people that are already playing it on the XBOX360.

Worth waiting for on the PC?

if it's anything like th efirst one then not really. the first's one's controls were maybe just a bit better on the xbox. even though i mainly played it on pc.

don't have an xbox so waitiing for it on pc.

does it have those god awful minigames that 2 had? like chopping wood and such?

It does, but you get much more gold for doing it, and it's slightly different. It's got a guitar hero-style scrolling thing. Just hit the right button at the right time.

I can't bring myself to play the game until they fix the game-breaking glitch i have. I have tried to play my new character, but i just can't stand playing through a game again already when i was just there a few days ago. So, until my character stops his endless plummet I'm taking a break.

Am I the only one experiencing some random choppy FPS and lag sort-of when doing the jobs? Once you get to the x5-x6 multiplier in some of them, it's almost impossible to complete because of how much it skips and lags.

Am I the only one experiencing some random choppy FPS and lag sort-of when doing the jobs? Once you get to the x5-x6 multiplier in some of them, it's almost impossible to complete because of how much it skips and lags.

I ran into that same problem, i had to give up on em' because once it started moving fast the delay between my button press and it being registered was making it impossible to keep a multiplier.

I'm getting the lag from just walking around in the towns. Slightly annoying but I can put up with it.

I got that, too.

I basically didn't pay any attention to where the scroller was once I hit about x6--I just mashed the buttons as soon as possible, and they usually registered alright. The pie-making job seems to be the easiest to deal with for me.

I got that, too.

I basically didn't pay any attention to where the scroller was once I hit about x6--I just mashed the buttons as soon as possible, and they usually registered alright. The pie-making job seems to be the easiest to deal with for me.

Is there a pie maker anywhere in bowerstone?

Is there a pie maker anywhere in bowerstone?

I think so. But I wouldn't be able to tell you where.

I know there's one in Brightwall, for sure. I think near the clothing shop.

I've got 10 Gnomes to go.

.. But then I've got 30 flowers, 40 books, 25 silver keys and 3 gold keys to find.

... ;_;

Also, it seems like all the pawnbrokers in the game have shut down. Is there any other way I can sell my stuff?

This game does suffer from random lag and slow motioness.

The mini games the bar lags as it travels.

Running around, I get random slowness, not sure if that is due to having Orbs for everyone, meaning network lag is interrupting the game? Or if its running at 1080p and best to run 720p? Would like to know.

I've got 10 Gnomes to go.

.. But then I've got 30 flowers, 40 books, 25 silver keys and 3 gold keys to find.

... ;_;

Also, it seems like all the pawnbrokers in the game have shut down. Is there any other way I can sell my stuff?

There are only 30 books you need to collect. :) I've created a location guide on it (with video) if you want them.

The same goes for the keys (videos will start going online sometime today and tomorrow) and a flowers guide I haven't been able to start yet with video. But you will likely be done with these by the time I am.

I assume it's to do with pathfinding, the breadcrumb quest trial and the dog will both be searching all over all of the time.

I assume it's to do with pathfinding, the breadcrumb quest trial and the dog will both be searching all over all of the time.

Possibly, I find the breadcrumb disappears sometimes, and I have to wait around till it comes back.

Overall

Great game, love the after revolution running kingdom / decision, and co-op can be very fun.

Well worth buying new. That being said, I like several aspects of Fable II over Fable III.

I love the character voices / voice actor choices.

Content

I don't feel there as much content in Fable III as there was in Fable II, and I noticed a rather bit of simplification.

I feel Fable II had a bit more immersion and depth that Fable III doesn't have.

Things I wish they could fix

Co-Opt - Load game, go to online room, initial online quick play, starts to load... Co-Op game full, (Repeat process)

Quest light path keeps disappearing frequently

Status in Game

Beat the "main plot" keeping all promises, saving everyone, Max positive moral.

In fact have 156 subjects loving me, with 356 considering me there friend.

As with Fable II, you can keep playing, do co-op online even when finished.

Is it just me or is this game broken on unacceptable levels?

The breadcrumb trail will just randomly disappear and I'll lose where i am going.

Performance is terrible. Sometimes I've had it almost stop completely, drop below a playable framerate.

Sometimes new sections take an age to load. You just get a black screen.

The village maker quest is broken. The breadcrumb trail goes nowhere, when you get it to appear it just takes you back to your villager.

It is quite disappointing because i was looking forward to it and for some reason they could at least improve the performance over Fable 2. Instead they've made it worse.

I am really struggling to find the enthusiasm to keep playing.