[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

my pc screwed up past 3 days and i have been formatting like a thousand times, it seems 2 be working now

ill try and finish it soon, im really sorry

lol, expect it later 2day :D its finished im just getting voodoo to fix the toolwindows in graphite style and have a quick lookover of it. I will also try and get the package finished tomorrow with the wallpapers and the cursors ect, I will also have a graphite style objectbar 2morrow aswell, and the objectbar for aqua has been updated, it looks a lot better now :D

yes i know my windows must have had an error, i have 2 wait til i get in hold of voodoo, as that was my only copy of it, he has the other. It will be up 2morrow :(

edit

i found a copy of it, reuploaded, this one should work. lemme know if it does

Edited by Xero

I wish it was possible to get the notification icons/system tray icons in the objectbar. Thats the only thing that puts me off this, I mean, once kazaa gets minimized or other programs i cnt get it up again without terminating the progrma and running it again. I really hope Stardock fixes this problem and add the tray to the next version.....

great skin!

there is just one problem however - in the control panel, the text is white and cannot be easier seen (this is inside a categort eg printers)

Thanks,

Dave

PS U rock!

The file is ok now Xero. but I can't download the Aqua_OS_X_Panther_Objectbar_Shadow, gives a "file not found".

Thanks for this wonderful present

Edited by Indo

Xero, have you had a chance to see if WindowBlinds can handle tabs that look like he Panther screenshots previously posted to this thread? Just wanted to know since these tabs look so nice.