[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

I loved the beta 1, but the current wba file isn't working. It loads an empty folder into my windowblinds folder. I tried manualy extracting the wba file, but then windowblinds doesnt recognize it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

When i have the Start bar at the top, it seems to be too high (by 1 pixel) for the window tabs. I am used to just naturally flinging my house to the top and hitting it, but with the 1 pixel of white space above the taskbar buttons it makes clicking them a lot more frustrating.

I can't figure out how to change that in Skinstudio...

Could someone tell me how to or make a version that hasn't got that 1px space on top of the taskbar?

Thanx in advance ;)

Hey Xero, to get rid of the rounded corners on maximize ( or rather to make square corners), would it work to make a button that only shows on maximize, and is the fill-in for the corners? (I hope that makes sense :-/ )

Xer0, first off, amazing amazing theme, thanks so much :)

second, i was really kinda hoping for a blue version in the pulldown. i believe Panther does allow for those 3 options now, standard old Aqua, Graphite, & Blue??

for now i'll use the Aqua ones w/ the multi-colored buttons, but a blue version would make this theme even THAT much cooler :-)

First of all I really like your theme.

I just wanted to point out two bugs, one when viewing a PDF in Internet explorer, the window skin just disappears (it appears the w2k style), and the other is when using windows media player 9, when minimized, the play/stop thingy makes the taskbar enlarge...

thats because wmp needs a large taskbar, not my skins fault :), as for the blue. I don't think thats a default scheme. I think thats just something KoL and Max like doing :). I may be wrong but I don't think there is a Blue scheme with panther, but I will check 2night. Also I will make a pack for you lazy people. It will have all the goodies, and I will also make a pack for winstyles.

Looks good on windowblinds 3 except for the start button has purple on the sides of the apple.

The msn messenger 6 skin is great. ;) (Y)

Yeah, it's a great wb skin. I've had it for a while, just never got around to giving you props for it (Y)

Hopefully you could fix it up for me for on wb3 ;) Only problem I see is the start button having that pink/purple on the sides of the Apple symbol. :yes:

how the hell do i even apply the theme??

I believe this is really a WindowBlinds skin, so you'll need to have WB 4 (all though it works for me with 3, but not as great.)

I see my problem is fixed now, and I don't see any more. And it still looks good in WB 3. Thanks Zero.

It looks like world war 2 in windowblinds 1&2

:o People still use those? :blink:

Show us a screenshot! It might make us cry though. :wacko: