[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

Having a problem with version 2. Everything else seems fine, but for some reason my desktop pic isn't showing up. Whenever I change it, it just flashes and whatever colour I have selected under desktop (display properties) is what I see. Anyone else having this problem. Suggestions.

TIA, phil.

Oh...man. This looked so good...until I realized it was a Windowblinds skin.

Is there a VS version anywhere?

Any chance of one?!

Please?!!

sry no vs :( try one of kols themes, also i would make a mozilla theme, but i suggest trying and finding one that copies safari, for a real mac experience

sry no vs :( try one of kols themes, also i would make a mozilla theme, but i suggest trying and finding one that copies safari, for a real mac experience

Ah, no problemo. I mean it's easy enough to just download WB and enjoy your work, but...y'know. :D

Oooh! I'm hearing thunder! Yay!

Nice update mate (Y)...

One thing, on the wall Mac Lined graphite (which is superb btw), there is some interferance on the 'Mac OSX' - a faint green line that goes across the text. Theres also 4 random pink pixels (in what seems the corners of a rectangular shape)...

my host is download, and as for the graphite wallpaper I will try and post an update if anyone else is having probs, can someone else download it and see if they have the same things?

• 3 weeks later...