[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

can someone tell me how to install these?

You need WindowBlinds for the skin itself. To install the WB skin, just double click on the skin pack itself and the thing should be able to install itself. From there on you can select the skin you want to use from the Display properties.

For the ObjectBar skin, you need ObjectBar. Double click the skin and it should make itself selectable in the ObjectBar menu.

IconPackager theme requires IconPackager. Same steps as above.

You should know how to use a wallpaper.

BTW, all those apps listed above are available from http://www.stardock.com. They are not freeware either. However, you can download a shareware trial version from the website. Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

how do you get the Icons to work? were do you extract them to? and how do you get the load up screen to be like mac pc. i see the links and i downloaded them but i dont know were to extract them to....someone please tell me cause i think this is the BEST skin ever. thx. :D

is something wrong with the following links?

Aqua Objectbar Download

Aqua Objectbar WinFX Bar Shadow Download

Graphite Objectbar Download

Graphite Objectbar WinFX Bar Shadow Download

and i can't seem to unzip the icon packager.

i'm using mozilla and winrar.

Hu... you can download them, I gave you the right paths in my previous message ! :D

Except for the Icon Package ^^;

But when I unzipped the IP with QuickZip I got almost all of them.

ah got it, thank you Rayusgnal

1 more question: How can I turn off the sound when i close a window, i've tried going to control panel -> sound and audio devices and choosing "No Sound" scheme but it doesn't apply, any idea?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent work, I'm loving it :)

Do you think a Trillian Pro skin might be in the works for the future? :whistle: I love the MSN skin, and it has the ability to minimize into that little bar thinggy.

Keep up the good work,

Joe.

• 2 months later...

Can someone tell me please why is it that WB themes do not work on Photoshop? I mean it reskins the whole system, but when I open Photoshop it looks like Win 2k version or Windows Classic and not as it should.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm new to customizin my desktop, but I really like this theme, its the only OS X theme I can find with buttons on the left of the bard and the button on the right that collapses the window.

However, the aqua/graphite scroll bars and buttons are just standard Windows right now, how can I get the buttons and scroll bars like it is shown in the WB4 menu? Also, I haven't figured out how to apply the log on screen.

Any help is much apprechiated

-Brass

Hi all, I'm new to customizin my desktop, but I really like this theme, its the only OS X theme I can find with buttons on the left of the bard and the button on the right that collapses the window.

However, the aqua/graphite scroll bars and buttons are just standard Windows right now, how can I get the buttons and scroll bars like it is shown in the WB4 menu?  Also, I haven't figured out how to apply the log on screen.

Any help is much apprechiated

-Brass

For the logon screens, if you downloaded the logonui.exe version you need a program like logon loader to change it. If you downloaded the logonxp version, you need logonstudio by Stardock.

Logon loader (free): Link

Stardock's logonstudio (free): Link

To get the WB settings that you want, make sure you have the latest version of WB ver 4.20, make sure you have your settings right. See my images below:

user.jpg

my_ani.jpg

basic.jpg

Edited by AthleticTrainer1981