Neowin Digital Gallery

Never noticed this topic before.......some nice photos, i wish i had better skills.

Sometimes i get lucky a get a good photo.... :)

Here is one i like....actually is just the bike that is nice, the pic itself is not that great.

post-72040-12706620700416.jpg

Colors are almost natural, just had to fix some overexposure, etc.

Never noticed this topic before.......some nice photos, i wish i had better skills.

Sometimes i get lucky a get a good photo.... :)

Here is one i like....actually is just the bike that is nice, the pic itself is not that great.

Colors are almost natural, just had to fix some overexposure, etc.

For the pic, I would suggest leaving some empty space in front of the bike.

That is a nice looking bike.

It's a doozy ...:)

I saw your photos, outstanding...so nice the lighting work....i have to learn how to work with it. Normally my pics come out overexposed.

For the pic, I would suggest leaving some empty space in front of the bike.

I agree with you......but if i remember correctly, i did like that to hide something that was near.

EDIT: I'm actually thinking that the "moon" is looking a bit too much like a pokeball! ha ha the tweaking will continue.

yea just a little bit :p

damn nice bokeh a the girl with the red hood jordan, I like how it appears to be just a tad bit more in focus in the bottom edges than as it gets to the center it blurs a bit more. edit: Oh and i'd hit that :p

@digitaljames, nice blurring as well! Though is it me or ist a bit over saturated?

@ Chrisj, like the photo, don't like teh watermark :p

is that your Z? How do you like it?

i'm sure everybody wants to hear that about their friend :p

Sure, it's a compliment :p ( BTW I did say id hit it to get those sorta replies :shiftyninja: )

Sure, it's a compliment :p ( BTW I did say id hit it to get those sorta replies :shiftyninja: )

Whats more funny is that I was just scrolling to the new images and caught a glimpse of crazys car (nice ride) and assumed guppy had referred to the niceness of the motor when he said "I'd hit that"

@digitaljames, nice blurring as well! Though is it me or ist a bit over saturated?

hmmm.....sooc (almost - cloned out a burned spot on one of the petals), cropped and uploaded. :blush:

Whats more funny is that I was just scrolling to the new images and caught a glimpse of crazys car (nice ride) and assumed guppy had referred to the niceness of the motor when he said "I'd hit that"

:rofl: I probably would too! Sweet ass ride!

hmmm.....sooc (almost - cloned out a burned spot on one of the petals), cropped and uploaded. :blush:

then i'm just going crazy :p

@Draconian - haha dude i'd hit it as well lol. ha but she is a good gal! lol.

:shiftyninja: Good! Good gals swall... wait... nsfw

See crazzy :p ?

4508569012_61cdfd3571.jpg

Puppeh! Love teh bokeh!

Awww man that photo just begs for "Icanhaz hotdog"