Neowin Digital Gallery

Just been to the field with the dog (Only got 1 dog) Thought I would try my hand at a panoramic

reduced.png

I'd maybe work a bit on the exposure and perhaps next time take more photos in order to get less 'cut-away' when editing the photo.

Always like making panoramas myself though, took this one last week in Athens. Not the best I've made but my friend was rushing me.. :D

post-16319-12722213774999.jpg

The Maltese Falcon in Malta

4555782521_970bc56a5f_b.jpg

linky

Its a stiched panorama, made up of two photos. Taken with a 1000D and 17-55mm @ ISO100. Very minimal editing - just playing around with the black levels, exposure and brightness levels (mostly in LR)

Whoa crazy! amazing! That could be a perfect billboard ad for something like "gatorade - catch the ball"... in other words, amazing :)

Off topic, man those baseball chicks are intense players huh?

^ Nice!!

thanks

Whoa crazy! amazing! That could be a perfect billboard ad for something like "gatorade - catch the ball"... in other words, amazing :)

Off topic, man those baseball chicks are intense players huh?

haha thanks. Yea they play just as hard as the boys.

@crazy - Great action shot dude, what lens were you using? Nice and wide :)

Uhhh I wouldn't call 300mm wide lol. The lens was the nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VR on my D90, so x1.5 = 300mm.

Truly cool shots in many cases. Folks, I can suggest more strongly that you look at Adobe Photoshop CS5-fantastic upgrade. If you are a shutterbug, it is powerful toolbox and the high octane version PS-Ex has new goods that make work-flow easier. For ex- 3-D, HiDef and others. My fav-puppet warp. As it sounds. Given them an extra month beyond RTM before you add the it, however. They are working with a very Microsoftesque RTM date. While the basic package is sound, there are still a few prms they need to shake out before its ready for prime-time. My take, however is if you do any HR-D imaging, or want 3-D, and a host of other improvements, consider making a buy.

FYI-Most of the early reviewers did not have all functionality available. Neither did the beta test group until late in the process. Hence, some reviews I have read (Washington Post for ex) are a bit jaded.

Truly cool shots in many cases. Folks, I can suggest more strongly that you look at Adobe Photoshop CS5-fantastic upgrade. If you are a shutterbug, it is powerful toolbox and the high octane version PS-Ex has new goods that make work-flow easier. For ex- 3-D, HiDef and others. My fav-puppet warp. As it sounds. Given them an extra month beyond RTM before you add the it, however. They are working with a very Microsoftesque RTM date. While the basic package is sound, there are still a few prms they need to shake out before its ready for prime-time. My take, however is if you do any HR-D imaging, or want 3-D, and a host of other improvements, consider making a buy.

FYI-Most of the early reviewers did not have all functionality available. Neither did the beta test group until late in the process. Hence, some reviews I have read (Washington Post for ex) are a bit jaded.

Who hasn't heard of CS5 features by now?? :blink:

uh... ok... and how much are they paying you per post?

If you are a shutterbug

I sincerely cringe every time I hear someone say "shutterbug". Like, WTF!

His post was informative but did look a bit too much like an ad.

Uhhh I wouldn't call 300mm wide lol. The lens was the nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VR on my D90, so x1.5 = 300mm.

Sorry I did forget you are sitting far away from the players, duhhh. Great shots anyhow. But yes agree 300mm is not wide lol.

uh... ok... and how much are they paying you per post?

hahaha tru! But maybe he was just "telling" us.

I sincerely cringe every time I hear someone say "shutterbug". Like, WTF!?

His post was informative but did look a bit too much like an ad.

What's wrong with shutterbug, shutterbug? :p

But like above, seriously if you use photoshop on a daily basis you probably already know about CS5

• 1 month later...