Neowin Digital Gallery

Squirrel!!!!

Heh! This is the first time I shot any photos in a long time. Spring time brings some good opportunities. :)

Some shots from the past week or so...

4513974685_5c5f4c0605.jpg

4514615414_616979c2e1.jpg

and the Kirkcaldy Links Market is in town and opened today. I went down near the end of my shift and got a couple of images (only to find huge clumps of dirt on my sensor!! Cleaned it up not to bad though)

4522234820_6ed29f5637.jpg 4521602145_467ca49e03.jpg

@ Bald , nice were the last two hand held? also f/18.0 !!?!?! That's crazy! Though i've never shot with a fish eye, wouldn't you want to keep a larger aperture for night shots? This way I find you avoid star looking lights ( which annoy the hell out of me anyway...)

I really like the first one better, you can "feel" there's a lot more movement going on the roundabout and notice by the lights how it sorta tilts because of weight and whatnot, just a good shot overall :)

Also,on that second one ( the hoodie guy ) Kinda creeps me out, the sport bag gives it a bit of "realism"

@Crazyy Hmmm chicken! Only salt peper and some sort of adobo ? I usually do something like that, but make it a bit sour with white vinegar or rice vinegar then mix worchestire sauce + ketchup + brown sugar + chipotle = Makes for a sweet sweet n sour :p

@ Jordan I wouldn't hit that as much as I would hit the one before :shifty: Now on a serious comment.... :p Nice portrait, though A bit, just a BIT blown on the chest and forehead BUT it works well with the background :) a very well "lit up" photo so to say ( if that makes any sense :p )

@ Bald , nice were the last two hand held? also f/18.0 !!?!?! That's crazy! Though i've never shot with a fish eye, wouldn't you want to keep a larger aperture for night shots? This way I find you avoid star looking lights ( which annoy the hell out of me anyway...)

I really like the first one better, you can "feel" there's a lot more movement going on the roundabout and notice by the lights how it sorta tilts because of weight and whatnot, just a good shot overall :)

Also,on that second one ( the hoodie guy ) Kinda creeps me out, the sport bag gives it a bit of "realism"

tripod used. Know what you mean about f stops. But it damn bright down there at night and had to mess around to getca decenr balance - dont hhave any filters to darken ny works lenses (67mm and massive convex glass woth fisheye).

thinkin of taking my own 70-200 along tonite see if i can get a good long range shot ( git a nd8 for that - might help)

@Crazyy Hmmm chicken! Only salt peper and some sort of adobo ? I usually do something like that, but make it a bit sour with white vinegar or rice vinegar then mix worchestire sauce + ketchup + brown sugar + chipotle = Makes for a sweet sweet n sour :p

no it was some kinda lemon seasoning. was pretty good :)

Shame about the last two. The twigs on the foreground ruin the photos. :/

Actually I purposely added the twigs on the foreground so that it creates a depth of how far the trees were :)

I think I over did on the landscape one though.

Wel, it would have still been better without. It draws away too much attention from the rest.

4523429729_aeb57e161b.jpg

4524083080_30353dac5a.jpg

Ooh I just love 105/1.8. Looking thought the viewfinder is pure win - bright and crispy sharp.