World Cup 2010: South Africa ponders vuvuzela ban

Arron

My friend just bought one for the pub...that will be fun.

Damo R.
183039075.jpg
Ridlas

183039075.jpg

They're shoving it in the wrong hole.

Jimmy0

I've now got an app off the Android market so next time I'm down the pub I can **** my mates off (albeit I can only do it once because if I do it more than that I'll no doubt get beaten up :laugh:).

theclueless

theres no rhythm, no tone, no organization; just loud annoying noises that drown everything down

if it is this annoying to watch a match at front of the tv, imagine sitting literally feet away from it

carmatic

hmm i was wondering what that wierd sound was... this world cup doesnt sound like anything i remember, just a constant whirring sound from the television set and the voice of the commentators... no crowds, no singing, no chanting

Damo R.

I've now got an app off the Android market so next time I'm down the pub I can **** my mates off (albeit I can only do it once because if I do it more than that I'll no doubt get beaten up :laugh:).

If you disappear from Neowin we know why :p

D. S.

In the Brasil match, there were people playing the silent drums in the stands . I say that because I COULDN'T HEAR ANY DRUMS! Or anything else in the field. Just BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: