[WC2010] Quarterfinals - Uruguay vs. Ghana (Game 58)

Who will win game 58?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Uruguay or Ghana?

2. 2. How many goals will Uruguay score?

3. 3. How many goals will Ghana score?

That Handball Beat Maradona's Hand of God goal.... LOL

This is the problem with football, it's the cheating and complete dishonesty by the players! The diving and feigning injury trying to get opposition players sent off: etc, etc It makes me sick!

Yep they blowing it, another penalty miss!

Well Uruguay just missed and then Ghana missed another!

This is the problem with football, it's the cheating and complete dishonesty by the players! The diving and feigning injury trying to get opposition players sent off: etc, etc It makes me sick!

He made an illegal play and he was punished: kicked out of the game. There wasn't any injustice in this play at all. Ghana deserved the penalty, they got it, they failed. Now, they have to make up for it now.

thats the craziest event i have ever seen in all my years of watching this game

Agreed.

i'lll never forget this game. congrats to uraguay. i feel sorry for the ghanians... they did well!

:yes:

I can't say that I have been following football for a long time, but this has classic written all over it.

Gotta hand it to the Ghanians, they played damn well throughout the tournament (Y)

Unfair win for Uruguay imho, due to that handball...

It would've been unfair if they wouldn't have called it. They called the handball, the player was kicked out of the game, and the penalty was awarded. There's nothing unfair about that.

It would've been unfair if they wouldn't have called it. They called the handball, the player was kicked out of the game, and the penalty was awarded. There's nothing unfair about that.

I know it's not really unfair, just feels like this^^

Ghana lost the game to the biggest hand ball of World Cup 2010 !!! Uruguay Defender literally blocked the ball inside the goal with the full PALM of his hand...

What a painful way to loose a game...

Ghana never quit. Kudos. But you can't miss that crucial penalty kick. Unfortunate.

Lets hope the Netherlands can beat an Uruguay that will be without Suarez.

Ghana lost the game to the biggest hand ball of World Cup 2010 !!! Uruguay Defender literally blocked the ball inside the goal with the full PALM of his hand...

What a painful way to loose a game...

Seems really unfair as well, the guy gets banned for 1 game for taking the role as a goalie for what was a definite goal. Bummer. :(

At least due to the hand ball red card he will miss the next match....and it could cost Uruguay for that cheating.

Football is flipping stupid like this, don't cheat, but if you do cheat you'll be rewarded anyway.

Uruguay were going out 100% if that goal hadn't been handballed. There was no way in hell it wouldn't have gone in. Now Uruguay have won the game for the low low prices of just one player being suspended. Frustrating.

• Like 2