[WC2010] Quarterfinals - Uruguay vs. Ghana (Game 58)

Who will win game 58?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Uruguay or Ghana?

2. 2. How many goals will Uruguay score?

3. 3. How many goals will Ghana score?

Yeah he cheated and yeah he got punished for doing so. Shame Ghana couldn't take advantage of the opportunity but at least Fifa are doing something about it. They are investigating the handball and may increase the one match ban.

Fifa probe Suarez handball

They should ban him for the rest of the tournament.

Yeah he cheated and yeah he got punished for doing so. Shame Ghana couldn't take advantage of the opportunity but at least Fifa are doing something about it. They are investigating the handball and may increase the one match ban.

Fifa probe Suarez handball

I bet you they wouldn't have cared if Ghana hadn't screwed up.

Ghana lost it on their own. Suarez made it no harder on them. Penalty kicks are easy if you're even halfway smart.

I bet you they wouldn't have cared if Ghana hadn't screwed up.

Perhaps people would care less, but that would hardly be surprising.

Ghana lost it on their own. Suarez made it no harder on them. Penalty kicks are easy if you're even halfway smart.

While it's true most penalty kicks go in ... drawn games are decided on penalty kicks in major tournaments. So evidently some reasonable skill is regarded to be involved, else you'd do it some other way (and no-one would ever miss, and Ghana wouldn't have lost on penalties).

This rule needs to be change. If it is obvious as it was, the goal should count PLUS the team should get a penalty kick.

**** Uruguay.

The ending of that game +penalties were one of the most entertaining ever. I am glad that Ghana has finally fallen :)

I do feel sad for that shirt-eating dude :D He lost his country a chance.