Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

This is starting to get dire now, hodgson is not doing a good job at all.

no gerrard/no carragher = no heart/soul

i still don't think it's fair to judge him yet. you always got to give a new manager/coach a couple of years. beside january couldn't come soon enough.

i still don't think it's fair to judge him yet. you always got to give a new manager/coach a couple of years. beside january couldn't come soon enough.

You need new signings more than any other team I can think of.. we need a top class CB and a GK.. but for now Fabianski is doing ok and Vermaelen will be back soon hopefully.. tomorrow's a huge day.. all depends on our back four and the GK coz we'll cause some havoc going forward..

You need new signings more than any other team I can think of.. we need a top class CB and a GK.. but for now Fabianski is doing ok and Vermaelen will be back soon hopefully..

:no: :rofl:

I dunno, Chelsea are ruthless when their managers underperform, and look at their recent success

Tottenham Chelsea 1-1 shifty.gif Great result!!

mad.gif

It's so frustrating to see Terry running the length of the pitch, trying to create chances, while Anelka just casually loses possession and has a stupid look on his face. He's such a clog in the middle and it's most glaring when Drogba is not there to cover for him.

Lampard making return is positive, the team needs some veteran leadership right now.

The Venky's Group, owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, has today confirmed the departure of manager Sam Allardyce and assistant manager Neil McDonald withimmediate effect.

First team coaching duties will be taken on by Steve Kean (currently 1st team coach) for the immediate future.

We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club. We would like to put on record our thanks to Mr Allardyce for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

He should NOT have left Bolton..

Szczesney to play tonight :blink: Fabianski with a leg injury

Yup.. read this morning.. first I tht its the Sun talking again but now more and more sources reporting it.. makes no difference who's in goal though and I feel Szcesny is as good as Fabianski.. we are missing Vermaelen (dearly).. and the result of this match depends on our back four and Howard Webb..

:no: :rofl:

Rappy you actually need a stricter manager.. someone who can come in and kick a few lazy ***** coz I feel West Ham is under performing..

i'm worried about our defense more than anything.

+1.. Arsenal's defence will decide this match.. we'll score goals.. question is can we keep out more goals than we score.. also read now that Clichy is down with a virus and will be on the bench.. starting in his place possibly Eboue!! as Gibbs it out too.. it never rains injuries at AFC.. it pours!!

Another deciding factor will be Walcott and how Wenger uses him.. I'd bring him on in the second half with about half an hour to go and have him stay up and level with the defence and wait for through balls or counter attacks.. Walcott can win/save the game for us if need be..

Park, Park, Wherever you may be, You eat dogs in your home country, It could be worse, You could be Scouse, Eating rats in your council house!!

Get in there!!

great header by Park, awful coverage by Clichy. I really don't like Gael..

yea, seems he's getting worse and worse. Think we need a new LB soon, Gibbs never plays more than 20 min per month