Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

WEST HAM are reportedly keen on bringing Sam Allardyce to Upton Park if results under manager Avram Grant do not improve.

The Guardian claims owners David Sullivan and David Gold are monitoring Allardyce's situation after he was sacked by Blackburn Rovers on Monday.

It has been reported that the chairmen will call Grant into a meeting this week to warn him that results must improve.

Ironically, the Hammers travel to face Allardyce's former team Rovers on Saturday.

West Ham remain rooted to the foot of the Premier League table with just 12 points to their name.

:no:

Allardyce should just go in for the England job, cus if they think they're having Redknapp, they can **** OFF.

nah Redknapp wants it and its not around until 2012 anyway

Manchester United's Brazilian midfielder Anderson has signed a new four-and-a-half year contract.

The 22-year-old joined from Porto in 2007 and has made 110 appearances, despite suffering a serious knee ligament injury last season.

"We are delighted he has signed a new contract," said boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Anderson has developed tremendously since joining us and he has fantastic potential at only 22; he is going to be a really top player."

Anderson struggled to make an impact following his arrival at Old Trafford but has become a more important player since recovering from injury, and scored an important goal in the Champions League against Valencia this month.

606: DEBATE

Good to hear after his recent performances, hope he can keep it up

Javier Hernandez spicey Burrito Breakfast

"This is the best club to be at and I would like to thank everyone for the great support I have received over the years," he said.

whos the hottie blowing me that kiss rappy?

a random FTV model

BBC Sport understands West Ham will sack Avram Grant unless they win one of next three games

Breaking NEWS via CNN.. Luciano Spalletti the coach of Zenit St. Petersburg is set to replace Rafa at Inter... they also said that Rafa will not be with the team on the bench in the next game and then Spalletti will take over after Christmas..

So those of you who were wondering whether Rafa would get fired first or Hodgeson.. It's Rafa who's almost a goner.. I think 'Pool owners will make transfers in the winter and see how the team performs till the end of season (if things don't get too messy) and then decide on keeping Roy or not..

Breaking NEWS via CNN.. Luciano Spalletti the coach of Zenit St. Petersburg is set to replace Rafa at Inter... they also said that Rafa will not be with the team on the bench in the next game and then Spalletti will take over after Christmas..

So those of you who were wondering whether Rafa would get fired first or Hodgeson.. It's Rafa who's almost a goner.. I think 'Pool owners will make transfers in the winter and see how the team performs till the end of season (if things don't get too messy) and then decide on keeping Roy or not..

Inter coach Rafael Benitez has confirmed he has not been sacked, and aims to continue as coach, but he did admit there were signs of tension.

Benitez's Inter future has been plagued by speculation he would be the latest victim to fall foul off Massimo Moratti's law.

That heightened over the weekend when Benitez tested the club's patience with his plea to be given clarity over plans moving forward and into the transfer market.

Widespread reports across Europe prefigured he had already been ousted after returning home to Liverpool.

In fact Benitez is in Merseyside, but still the coach at Inter.

Speaking to Radio Onda Cero on Monday afternoon, the coach said: "I am still the inter coach. I am on holiday and I am surprised by all this sack news. I am still the Inter coach.

"I am not happy with the situation that I am living in with Inter, but I am still the coach and will return to Italy."

Benitez was caught offside when asked what he made of the sack stories.

"I am surprised by all these voices in the papers," he said.

Despite Benitez's claims, there was no vote of confidence when Moratti was prompted to expand on his plans for the coach this morning.

"I don't want to create anyone any drama," said the president.

Meanwhile, Benitez's agent, Manuel Garcia Quilon, was also quick to defend the coach, reiterating that the Spaniard was going nowhere.

He said: "Benitez is under contract with Inter and the situation is the same as it was before. Benitez said what he said and he does not need to explain himself further. I have not been contacted by anyone."

With names such as Fabio Capello and former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti being touted as possible replacements, Benitez position is looking untenable.

He has received support from the head of the Italian Coaches' Association. Renzo Ulivieri told La Repubblica: "He has my support but he doesn't need it because he can stand on his own two feet.

"He is a world club champion. If he asks for respect it's because obviously he has been lacking it. He has only asked for normal things."

I feel sorry for Rafa. Inter have had a crazy amount of injuries this season, and they just haven't invested.

Since Mourinho left they have lot Bolotelli and signed no one. In that time AC Milan have signed the likes of Robinho and Ibrahimovic.

Eto'o is boss though :p