Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

I can't see how they could of turned the team around from 3-0 at the home of football where the opposing teams are always drowned out :p

It is more indicative of the general attitude of your support.

You are playing Liverpool. At Anfield. You are losing - that's hardly an unusual situation in football for almost any team.

Why pay all that money for a ticket and spend hours travelling up from London to Liverpool, just to leave after going a few goals down? It seems pointless to me.

I have never left a football match early and I'm baffled when others do.

It is more indicative of the general attitude of your support.

You are playing Liverpool. At Anfield. You are losing - that's hardly an unusual situation in football for almost any team.

Why pay all that money for a ticket and spend hours travelling up from London to Liverpool, just to leave after going a few goals down? It seems pointless to me.

I have never left a football match early and I'm baffled when others do.

i feel the same way when i go watch any sporting event i paid for, i don't guy why people leave, especially when paying all that money and puttin in all that effort to get there.

I could argue but I won't because I agree and disagree :rofl:

but I will say I can understand why West Ham fans are doing that atm...and I really can't see why we are going for a 60k seater stadium...we can't fill 35k atm at Upton Park and who wants to go to a League 1 club at the Olympic Stadium :whistle:

West Ham have announced that Zeljko Petrovic, assistant to under-pressure boss Avram Grant, has left the club.

well...it seems like its the month of sacking assistants but not the people who deserve to be

Good result for us, and Chelsea's slide of late will have to start concerning their fans soon if it isn't halted

Concern has begun. Blues have been playing like crap away from home. I'm still really new to following EPL so I can't give any reason why they are struggling...going through the motions perhaps?

Nottingham Forest have signed Arsenal's Wales international midfielder Aaron Ramsey on loan until 3 January 2011.

Ramsey suffered fractures to the tibia and fibula of his right leg against Stoke in February but made his comeback for Arsenal reserves this week.

The 19-year-old joined the Gunners from Championship side Cardiff City for ?5m in June 2008.

Ramsay, who has scored twice in 11 caps for Wales, has made 27 league appearances for Arsene Wenger's side.

The move was completed only four minutes before the end of the loan transfer deadline, on a day when Forest also signed Sheffield Wednesday's Marcus Tudgay's in a deal that will be made permanent in January.

Forest manager Billy Davies told the club website: "It's just nice to get a player of such quality in from Arsenal.

"What you sometimes have to do is go with a flyer and try to find out the availability of people and ask questions of friends and friends of friends.

"You don't suppose you sometimes have hope but if you don't buy a ticket you don't stand a chance of winning the lottery.

"We thought we'd try a flyer, ask some questions and before we knew it there was a slight possibility of getting him and then all of sudden we're delighted.

"Everybody at the club is very, very pleased with the fact that an excellent footballer coming to the club."

Concern has begun. Blues have been playing like crap away from home. I'm still really new to following EPL so I can't give any reason why they are struggling...going through the motions perhaps?

Injuries and lack of squad depth mainly. I think Roman needs to go on a spending spree and buy them some more trophies ;)

This could turn into a huge discussion but we basically started the season with a tiny squad with 5 young players to make up the numbers. Turns out the kids weren't as usable as we thought due to their lack of experience (or at least that's what Ancelotti thinks).

Having players as essential as Lampard injured for months or Essien getting suspended didn't help either but we would've dealt with that better had we had some squad depth.

Our last two performances were good enough but we just lack the efficiency in front of goal, we had 60+ shots with just 3 goals.

Luckily the rest of the top teams are as bad as we are so we still can get away with the league despite having a squad or 16 senior players (+ 3 GKs).

I've gotta say that i'm loving this season so far...

Ok so I'm a Liverpool fan and we've not had the greatest start... but that aside, look how it's goin. Teams that should be getting destroyed on paper are beating teams that you'd expect to win. I cant see anyone but chelsea winning this season, even if they're faltering at the mo. i hate to admit it but i dont think we'll be in the top 4 this season, but hell if it stays this entertaining til the end of the season, you wont hear me complaining...

Easy game, really. The Rooney effect? Congrats to Berbatov, it's not everyday you see a player scoring 5 in a single game. Actually it's the fifth player in the EPL history.

Is that me or our supporters sing viva Ronaldo? Not the first time I hear it this season, so I wonder, maybe I hear wrong.

Well, that's a pretty serious statement of intent from United right there. Chelsea are going to need to up their game!

the way chelsea is playing, they can only get better....

Wow, What a performance from United.

I can't stand United (being a scouser) but you have to respect performances like that. Berbatov was fantastic. Apparently Fergie told him last night that he's got 6 months to prove he's useful...There's ur answer, eh fergie?

Hopefully we'll beat Spurs tomorrow and go 6th.

COME ON LIVERPOOL!