• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kralik    3

Likewise, and every other Man Utd fan I've spoken to feels the same.

Also can't see a problem with United fans complaining, it won't change the decision, and when decisions go our way, most fans acknowledge how lucky we were and that it wasn't down to the team's performance.

Rooney should not just have been off.. he should have received a 2-3 games ban for violent conduct that was completely uncalled for and he snapped like a psychopath..

Damo R.    29,658

get in!

West Ham are on a good run! :D

Ba a future legend! and we showed Stoke that they made a mistake!

nothuman    0

Very disapointed performance. I should say very disapointed week. We certainly did some wrong today, we gave a lucky Liverpool two goals they couldn't create otherwise. And without Nani we lacked the necessary pace to create opportunities. We have to take that defeat as a wake up call that the league is not won yet and there's a long way to the 18th title.

Subject Delta    108

I get the impression that there almost seems to be a case of "last minute nerves" amongst the top teams, it seems to me that none of them want to put a run together that will ultimately seal the title. Very strange indeed, the form of all the top teams has been very bitty this season. Obviously very happy with that result though, should give us a nice boost :D

idioot    4

Suarez...what a player.

Who needs Torres, huh ? :cool:

BigGiantHead    4

Damn!! That was really depressing to watch. No desire from the United players.

Congrats to Liverpool. They were the better team almost from start to finish, deserved victory for them.

Oh well. On to West Ham...

Valerus    1

Manchester United, eh? Looking pretty sloppy.

Kralik    3

Great performance from Kuyt, Suarez and Carra today.. we are very lucky towards the end of this season.. just hope the injured 3-4 come back soon...

rajputwarrior    280

i was at the liverpool man u game... and it was the greatest sporting event I have ever seen :) I love this city! I still can't hear out of my right ear properly cause of all the noise...

"man unite, your fans are shiet!"

Martyn    5

Very disapointed performance. I should say very disapointed week. We certainly did some wrong today, we gave a lucky Liverpool two goals they couldn't create otherwise. And without Nani we lacked the necessary pace to create opportunities. We have to take that defeat as a wake up call that the league is not won yet and there's a long way to the 18th title.

You already have 18, just like us ;)

i was at the liverpool man u game... and it was the greatest sporting event I have ever seen :) I love this city! I still can't hear out of my right ear properly cause of all the noise...

"man unite, your fans are shiet!"

Aha! I forgot you were going! Glad you had a good one! Where did you sit?

P.s. Suarez and Carroll for Torres is looking like a pretty good deal right about now :laugh:

rajputwarrior    280

Aha! I forgot you were going! Glad you had a good one! Where did you sit?

P.s. Suarez and Carroll for Torres is looking like a pretty good deal right about now :laugh:

i was on the main stand, near the kop (i love those blokes in the kop, they are what make anfield, anfield)pretty much lined up to the 18 yard line.

640859743.jpg

you come form an amazing city Martyn, everyone i've met has been awesome, everyone is soo nice. it was great. definitely gonna miss it. though a nice chunk of the women i saw wore a crap ton of makeup and dress like 2 dollar skeezes. also liverpool accent is really hard to understand sometimes...

nothuman    0

Typo. :)

WelshBluebird    95

Anyone else seen the pictures of Nani's leg after carragher's tackle?

How on earth he didn't get a red for that is unbelievable.

I suppose its swings and roundabouts though (with the Rooney elbow thing).

deuz    2

was not that bad a tackle just awkward contact, definitely deserved yellow. Since your going to bring up stupid tackles...did you see rafael's...that tackle regardless of what contact it made was a straight red.

nothuman    0

Yeah sure... :pinch:

So an attempted murder must be more severly punished than an actual murder? You sure have some weird logic. :wacko:

And last time I heard Lucas was not the one who's injured.

Martyn    5

Carragher should have been sent off. As should have Rooney a few weeks ago.

Nani needs to start wearing shin pads.

nothuman    0

Nani, as every football player, wears shin pads.

Martyn    5

He wears them, but not full size or strong ones - it's not fashionable enough for him.

rajputwarrior    280

He wears them, but not full size or strong ones - it's not fashionable enough for him.

i jiust like the picture of him literally crying. at least he has a actual reason to cry for once.

deuz    2

Yeah sure... :pinch:

So an attempted murder must be more severly punished than an actual murder? You sure have some weird logic. :wacko:

And last time I heard Lucas was not the one who's injured.

In any league in europe a two foot tackle is straight red. Next time use a better analogy and one that makes sense. I believe it was a yellow, after watching it again, it could be a red.

Kralik    3

In any league in europe a two foot tackle is straight red. Next time use a better analogy and one that makes sense. I believe it was a yellow, after watching it again, it could be a red.

Well Rooney's was a 3 match ban and he got away without even a yellow...

deuz    2

Well Rooney's was a 3 match ban and he got away without even a yellow...

rooney gets away with alot..

Damo R.    29,658

Sky Sports News sources understand Jens Lehmann is holding talks with Arsenal regarding a possible playing return to the club.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is considering bringing in goalkeeping cover after Wojciech Szczesny joined Lukasz Fabianski and Vito Mannone on the sidelines.

The injuries have left Manuel Almunia as Arsenal's only senior keeper and Lehmann has been linked with a return to Emirates Stadium.

Lehmann is due to spend six weeks at his old club to work on his coaching badges and was remaining coy on the possibility of being part of Wenger's squad when asked about a possible deal on Sunday.

"I am in London and so far have heard nothing of such plans, but you never know," Lehmann told Bild am Sonntag.

However, it is now understood that Lehmann is discussing terms with Arsenal about the prospect of playing for the Premier League title hopefuls again.

The 41-year-old spent five years with Arsenal and made almost 200 appearances for the club after his 2003 arrival from Borussia Dortmund.

He returned to the Bundesliga with Stuttgart in 2008 before the former Germany international called time on his playing career last summer.

Kralik    3

rooney gets away with alot..

Latest reports suggested yesterday that Sir Alex is looking to sell him after the season...