Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

Well, Torres is now at a club that has the resources to buy whatever trophies they want, so mission achieved I guess. Like I said, his reasons for going mean nothing to me, he's a chel$ki player now, and Liverpool live on.

Worked best for us of all the teams I guess.. we dont have to face Chelsea anymore (except if we meet in UCL) Man Utd have to and twice so I hope Torres picks up some form.. Liverpool got the strikers who want to play for them and score.. so good for them and also for us, as they have to play Man Utd too.. so there is hope if we keep winning all our games.. Man Utd will drop points..

Not going to miss him at all.. he was prob the most overrated player in football history.. legend? You must be joking.. I respect Scholes and Giggs for what they have achieved but Neville? Plz.. I'm sorry he's leaving so soon as they could have conceded more goals with him at the back..

You don't play 600+ matchs with Manchester United if you're not a good player. What Scholes and Giggs have achieved that Neville hasn't? Goals, but that's pretty much it. You have the right to dislike the man but don't come and say he is not a Manchester United great.

You don't play 600+ matchs with Manchester United if you're not a good player. What Scholes and Giggs have achieved that Neville hasn't? Goals, but that's pretty much it. You have the right to dislike the man but don't come and say he is not a Manchester United great.

I'm not saying he's not a Man Utd great.. thats not for me to say I'm not a Utd fan.. you decide that.. I'm saying he's not a footballing "legend".. its not abt goals.. if it was just abt goals than none of the defenders would be called legends.. I'm just saying he is extremely overrated.. When the invincibles went unbeaten through the season there were players in the team who were poor but had no input other than being on the pitch so should we say they achieved the same thing that players like Viera, Henry, Bergkamp achieved? No. They were lucky enf to be there for the ride and so was Neville..

Robbie Fowler of the Perth Glory A-League club and LIVERPOOL FC LEGEND poses in a Liverpool shirt with "Torres" on the back on February 4, 2011 in Perth, Australia.

Western Australian personalities are being encouraged to wear "The Shirt That Hurts" to help raise money for the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal, which will assist the rebuilding of Queensland after the recent floods.

robbiefowl.jpg

Arsenal have chucked everything away don't deserve to win the league playing like that :unsure:

what a turnaround by Newcastle though... they still had to convert the chances.

we'll find out tonight how much advantage Man U take from the slip up by Arsenal.

what a turnaround by Newcastle though... they still had to convert the chances.

we'll find out tonight how much advantage Man U take from the slip up by Arsenal.

if one thing is for sure, MOTD is going to be awesome tonight!

if ManU wins, they'll go 7 points clear. Let's hope Wolves can hang onto this tie or even breakthrough with a win, although highly unlikely.

2-1 atm to Wolves

Wolves are my heroes.

and this has to be one of the most interesting days of EPL.

The guy who can barely score scored 4 (Saha)

Arsenal gives up a 4-0 lead to Newcastle.

Wolves beat a pathetic ManU

1 clean sheet

is this the most goals scored in one day?

Oh wow.. we got away with it.. that could have been the 2 point that wins us the season.. our defence is in tatters now with Djourou injured.. Diaby should be banned for the rest of the season :angry: and Rosicky was useless!! Bad bad tactics by Wenger in the second half and the second penalty and the free kick for equalising goal were too soft..

Not buying a CB in Jan can cost us the season..