A friend of mine made the mistake of getting me 1600 Xbox Live points from the US. :pinch: As you may already be aware, these points will only work with a US account (which isn't good for me since I have a Canadian account). If anyone wants to get these points off me for a fair price, shoot me a PM.

Anyway, so far I only like Berlin Wall and Stadium. The rest of the maps aren't as "fun" as the original maps. I found myself itching to play maps like Firing Range or WMD when Discovery or Kowloon is locked in. As for Ascension (the new zombie mode map), I'd say it's just as fun as Kino Der Toten.

The only multiplayer map I like is Berlin Wall. I hate all the rest -- they just aren't well designed at all. I do love Ascension, though -- it's now my favorite Zombies map, I just wish random players were good at it and understood how to play it. Overall, though, definitely not worth the $15, and far inferior to the launch maps.

Has anybody else ever activated an attack chopper and the attack chopper does not respond to your flying commands? On three separate occasions in two demolition and one domination match, I've activated an attack chopper but not been able to fly it where I want. It just flies around the map in random patterns but still lets me shoot which in the end does no good because it doesn't point at the ground.

the only problem is cupcakes, i like Black Ops. i think it's a good, solid shooter with very enjoyable MP. and from playing Berlin Wall on a co-worker's 360, the new maps are hilarious, i like them. sadly, i am being denied access to a product i want to purchase for a completely random reason. sure, a minor annoyance in the grander scheme of things, but hell hath no fury like a 30 year-plus veteran of gaming spurned. if you don't like that, if that makes you annoyed, well i do so sincerely apologize...

The only multiplayer map I like is Berlin Wall. I hate all the rest -- they just aren't well designed at all. I do love Ascension, though -- it's now my favorite Zombies map, I just wish random players were good at it and understood how to play it. Overall, though, definitely not worth the $15, and far inferior to the launch maps.

I agree. I don't like Stadium anymore but I like Ascension even more now. I still find myself eager to play the launch maps like Firing Range, WMD, and Grid.

Has anybody else ever activated an attack chopper and the attack chopper does not respond to your flying commands? On three separate occasions in two demolition and one domination match, I've activated an attack chopper but not been able to fly it where I want. It just flies around the map in random patterns but still lets me shoot which in the end does no good because it doesn't point at the ground.

By "attack chopper", do you mean the gunship (11-kill streak)? If so, I've never had any issues with controlling it. There were times where the controls were a bit glitchy because of latency issues but aside from that, it's been fine since launch.

I have to admit, Kowloon has grown on me a bit, but it's just somewhat bland, I think. I hope the next map pack(s) are better than this, because I seriously cringe whenever the new maps get voted in above maps like Havana.

As I said in the double XP topic, I keep getting stuck with horrible players for some reason. My game win/loss ratio went from 1.00 to .72! In almost all of the games, I've been the only one with a positive K/D ratio. It's becoming extremely frustrating.

By "attack chopper", do you mean the gunship (11-kill streak)? If so, I've never had any issues with controlling it. There were times where the controls were a bit glitchy because of latency issues but aside from that, it's been fine since launch.

Yes sorry I mean gunship. It happened again yesterday so in total, I have had three separate occasions where I call in a gunship and it flies around uncontrollably.

As I said in the double XP topic, I keep getting stuck with horrible players for some reason. My game win/loss ratio went from 1.00 to .72! In almost all of the games, I've been the only one with a positive K/D ratio. It's becoming extremely frustrating.

If you are looking to pick up some easy wins, hit me up on XBL. A couple of buddies and myself racked up a 23 game win streak over a couple play sessions in the last few days.

Looks like I'm going to have to stray from the trusty famas and give the galil a try as everyone is raving about it.

I think you will enjoy it. I know some people favor the Famas because of its fast firing ability, but for me you lose all your accuracy even if you burst fire. The Galil still stands as my favorite assault rifle for its hip fire ability, accuracy (even with a silencer), and damage.

Out of the new maps, I have only been able to play three so far. Because I favor small maps, Stadium is amazing. Kowloon is possibly one of the most difficult maps to play domination on that I have ever seen. The sheer amount of "levels" for your eyes to check for enemies is astonishing. Besides that, an enemy could be on the same level as you and hiding in a little nook and easily kill you. It will definitely take some time on that map before I am able to play it better. I am still quite split on Berlin Wall for the time being. Initially I wanted to use the Galil on it, but the map in reality turns out to be a CQ map so the AK74U (Rapid Fire) is more effective.

yup.. happened to me once.. and there are a couple of videos on youtube... so its def a glitch in the game. hopefully it gets patched soon...

yup.. happened to me once.. and there are a couple of videos on youtube... so its def a glitch in the game. hopefully it gets patched soon...

I thought it was just a glitch with Summit where it happened twice to me until the other day when it happened on Jungle.

Has anybody ever had a game not show up in their "Recent Games" list? I wanted to move a game into my fileshare because of some insane grenade throws I had, but the match never showed up. My friend also verified (he was in the game) that the match wasn't in his list either, even a few games after it happened.

Out of the new maps, I have only been able to play three so far. Because I favor small maps, Stadium is amazing. Kowloon is possibly one of the most difficult maps to play domination on that I have ever seen. The sheer amount of "levels" for your eyes to check for enemies is astonishing. Besides that, an enemy could be on the same level as you and hiding in a little nook and easily kill you. It will definitely take some time on that map before I am able to play it better. I am still quite split on Berlin Wall for the time being. Initially I wanted to use the Galil on it, but the map in reality turns out to be a CQ map so the AK74U (Rapid Fire) is more effective.

Kowloon is, by far, the most challenging and for the exact reasons you mentioned. I've been completely owned on it, so far. It's going to show a lot of people who the good players are. I'm hoping I can get my skill to where it needs to be to succeed on that map.

Kowloon is, by far, the most challenging and for the exact reasons you mentioned. I've been completely owned on it, so far. It's going to show a lot of people who the good players are. I'm hoping I can get my skill to where it needs to be to succeed on that map.

I recommend learning the edges of the map first. Go to the far left one game, then try the far right the next time you play on it. It makes a lot more sense if you go to those places, because then you'll see where they connect in the middle. It's not as complex as it appears if you're just running around the map like you can do on most Black Ops maps.

• 2 weeks later...

FFA HC Vinila, 30/3 enuff said....

oh never let any one get 3 choppers in a single FFA HC match . thats asking t get raped.

If you're going to camp at least play an objective game type.

:alien:

If you're going to camp at least play an objective game type.

:alien:

ITs all come down to math man...

when you know the map + 18 players + 18 Normal Respawn Points + roughly 13 Second per a respawn "avg" = Gives you a idea were and when some one going to pop up...

also that funny normal when you play a Objective game and you camp people tell you to play FFA or TDM...lol

Jesus, that has to take some damn skill. I barely function with the sniper rifle in my hands.
Yeaaah played with and against sGs they have some skilled people (Y)
PC gameplay? if not, that fool has some control over his thumbs lol
Yeah PC. We/they all mostly play PC FPS.

Just leaving this hilarity here. NSFW!

>.< I encountered one of those whiny bitches the other day while playing gun game and settin' back nubs.