Do You Consider Yourself Known on the Forums?

307 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself to be known on the forums?

I should of answered seriously and said yes only because people have made me something I dont think I am! :rofl:

Well for me-- I would say nee --

NOt really thouth -- I do know you Rappy--

And of Course Who knows Neobond (member number 2)

I have been here for a very long time though low post count.....

It's been almost 9 years since I first signed up (visited longer) but no I don't think I'm really known. Used to go by a different name back then: Space Guy.

It's been almost 9 years since I first signed up (visited longer) but no I don't think I'm really known. Used to go by a different name back then: Space Guy.

I know you! :o When the hell did you change your name?! :rofl:

Hahaha I hate when people change their nickname. You don't know who they are. :laugh:

I know you too! :) Changed it Dec 08. I felt like I had grown out of Space Guy. Ha.

To some people, maybe. But I really could care less. I'm not a post ###### like some others, so they may be known better. Also these days I tend to post less and more in specific sections. I've been around Neowin since it first launched though. My join date on my account is actually a while after I started visiting Neowin. I can't remember if I just never signed up for an account or had a different one though.

I know you too! :) Changed it Dec 08. I felt like I had grown out of Space Guy. Ha.

I'll always remember you as 'Space Guy' :hug: :laugh:

As everyone else here I would like to think that I should be well-known here after so long being here, but I know better. Butthere are few I've come to know them (very little though), personally Idon't think anyone would even remember me.

Neo003 - we don't know you...but we know your signature picture....