Do You Consider Yourself Known on the Forums?

307 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself to be known on the forums?

I tend not to chat as much as I used to, and used to help a lot more than I can afford to do now (time wise).

But anyway, a little, to a few people. I'm funnier in real life, and better looking, and more honest.

But anyway, a little, to a few people. I'm funnier in real life, and better looking, and more honest.

Yes, and you also have a huge opinion of yourself as well I see!! There is a old saying that goes: "Self-praise is no recommendation!"

Wow, some people here REALLY have an inflated opinion of themselves! :rolleyes:

no I don't think so. Which would be due to the fact that I mostly visit the Apple-Forums and mostly only post there... So... Maybe some might recognize me in some Apple-related threat but anywhere else? No way.

But I'm okay with that. =)

I do recognize a lot of the folks that voted "No", though. It just so happened that I thought about just that topic, being known on Neowin, yesterday before I went to sleep. Been on the board all night, reading stuff and you just meet some members more often then others... It's like your little home town. You think you know them all, and some cross your way every now and then but then you bump into someone who you have never seen before... aw well whatever, nevermind me... :p

It speaks for itself really. Do you think that people recognise you on the forums, or do you think you that people consider you to be just another poster?

Define "known"

I'd like to say I'm visible but unobtrustive. On the forums anyway.

I think the evil red makes you stand out a bit, unfairly. :laugh:

Nope. Do not believe I am know, though that doesn't bother me. As long as my posts are read and respected than I am fine. :)

I don't post enough to be noticed. I guess I like being the unknown person...