Do You Consider Yourself Known on the Forums?

307 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself to be known on the forums?

Yes, and you also have a huge opinion of yourself as well I see!! There is a old saying that goes: "Self-praise is no recommendation!"

Wow, some people here REALLY have an inflated opinion of themselves! :rolleyes:

Wow, Captain Literal really doesn't understand "British dry" without emoticons.

haha, i dunno if i'm "known" or just some old fart now. It's good to be 698 however (couldn't been lower if i had just registered when I first got here :D )

Wow, Captain Literal really doesn't understand "British dry" without emoticons.

Sorry, I don't know who you are? I've never seen you around these forums before! Are you new here?

No. I really don't post that much.

I think two of the well known members for me are Hum and of course Neobond. A lot of familiar names in this thread btw :).

+jamesyfx

Pixil Eyes

RadishTM: best dupe-finding moderator we ever had

+Mephistopheles: IRCer

Kreuger

+King Mustard: long time member

+littleneutrino

+medium_pimpin

+Rudy: from UK

+KoL: graphics

qdave: canada

Panacik: pirate? avatar

roadwarrior: RWI

+Professional Lurker: eye avatar

leesmithg: from UK

Singh400: robot avatar

+Hell-In-A-Handbasket

+njlouch: from UK

+MR_Candyman: canada

+techbeck: RWI

sanctified: from Mexico, photographer/artist

neufuse: RWI

Farstrider: music avatar

+StevoFC: mvc

BGM

+Techno_Funky

shakey

Sethos: GH

+Mr Spoon: polls

+Rappy: ubiquitous

+chconline: mvc

+brentaal: sarcasm monster, from UK

Alladaskill: football avatar

redvamp128: skull/head avatar

+Troll: RWI

Sonic. used to be humanz, J&FS

Co_Co: canada

lunamonkey

vincent: lives in seattle, new family

cork1958: UKer, I think

+Frazell Thomas: black dude in avatar

Osiris: he comes from the land down under

+MS Pandya: pink

+Audioboxer: GH

If I didn't say anything specific about you then I recognize your avatar or your username. I removed anyone from this list that I know purely from "warning level" reasons.

I took one look through the thread and pasted a bunch of names into notepad. Then I went back through the list and tried to remember who was whom. I could say "long time member" about a lot of the others that I left blank but King Mustard was here seemingly from day 1 (much earlier than myself at any rate). I removed the staff members from my list because that would seem to be too obvious. Neobond? Who?

p.s. I'm sure my list favours those with high post counts due to the exposure that comes with that. I just looked at some of the posters that I recognized but yet I couldn't describe their avatar from the text-based list I created and I did a few "doh"s. I certainly know them when I see them.

Edited by Fred Derf

I'm probably recognised in certain forums but far from known.

The people i remember are either because they helped me or because they were nobs :p

+MR_Candyman: canada

Stalker. :shiftyninja:

Seriously though I actually like your way of making that list. I know there's quite a few people in this topic and quite a few that aren't that I recognize. Some I just recognise, some I have come to respect and value their opinion.

I'm probably recognised in certain forums but far from known.

The people i remember are either because they helped me or because they were nobs :p

I don't recognise you, but if I am one of those people you think is a nob, I'm sorry. I don't mean any offense, I'm just a very blunt person.

Stalker. :shiftyninja:

As I recall, you've lived in Edmonton, Ottawa and just about every other city in Canada too. :)

I'll have you know that I used to live as far as 1.5 km from where I am today.

I had to look that up but yes that does seem true! :rofl:

Now you just need to wait until somebody uses "quit" in Scrabble and then kill them with a triple world score.

As I recall, you've lived in Edmonton, Ottawa and just about every other city in Canada too. :)

I'll have you know that I used to live as far as 1.5 km from where I am today.

Close. I currently live (and mostly grew up in) Red Deer, Alberta. I have lived in Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, and Oakville as well.