October 2010 Desktops

A simple cool theme.

If Ashe from League of Legends was to be played by someone in real life for some live action movie, this person would fit the bill perfectly. Nice Wallpaper.

I thought I would post my wife's computer. She always puts a lot of thought in to what she chooses whenever she changes it.

5055748731_134b0e8981.jpg

Can you share the wallpaper plz?

Thanks in advance :)

Is there a reason why you censored your terminal-based IRC client's name on the taskbar/caption bar? I never knew the programs you use were such a big secret? oO

That app (putty) doesn't display its name, it instead displays the server it's connected to (incase you have loads open) :)

Can you share the wallpaper plz?

Thanks in advance :)

TinEye got me this:

http://img.article.pchome.net/00/32/10/49//pic_lib/wm/1016424.jpg

Mine for now, reinstalled with 7 x64, have to change the startbutton to be satisfied with it ;)

Wall on slideshow

zU66H.jpg

so beautiful! how you edit the recycle bin and pin icon on task bar?

he made a shortcut to the recycle bin in a folder.. he right clicked the taskbar, went up to toolbars and to new folder and chose said folder to make a toolbar.. then turned off the title and text for said toolbar

it's technically not a traditional windows 7 "pinned" icon

Thank you :)

he made a shortcut to the recycle bin in a folder.. he right clicked the taskbar, went up to toolbars and to new folder and chose said folder to make a toolbar.. then turned off the title and text for said toolbarit's technically not a traditional windows 7 "pinned" icon

Thats basically it, heres the tutorial if enybody wants it http://www.blogsdna.com/4269/how-to-center-taskbar-icons-in-windows-7.htm

Mine for this month @ work.

646868986.jpg

I wish I could do this with windows 7, with rocketdock or similar, cause I hate having the taskbar minimized and pop up sometimes when a new app needs your attention... also I can't find any good glass themes for rocketdock and I dunno what else is a good dock program other than that.