October 2010 Desktops

Wish there was a less-hassle way to change app icons, rather than doing it one by one. More importantly, a way to get back to defaults, rather than having to search through executables and dlls. Oh well:

fadj0p.jpg

Still searching for better dock icons too.

Wish there was a less-hassle way to change app icons, rather than doing it one by one. More importantly, a way to get back to defaults, rather than having to search through executables and dlls. Oh well:

fadj0p.jpg

Still searching for better dock icons too.

What skin is that?

What skin is that?

It's just win7-blend with black chosen as the colour and transparency disabled. Makes a surprisingly different look, don't ya think?

It's just win7-blend with black chosen as the colour and transparency disabled. Makes a surprisingly different look, don't ya think?

Where can I get that blue wallpaper? Looks really clean with the black VS.

Very nice! :)

There's some real nice things going on in here .... so here's mine for this month?

post-216168-12869424201726.jpg

I don't do bars and loads on Icons or clocks up the wazzoo?

http://oi56.tinypic.com/fadj0p.jpg

Always wanted to say this: But wait, there is: http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/misc/#/d2xsha2

Haha. Yo can you tell me where you got your wall from, what dock your using and what the dock's skin is? Thnx.

There's some real nice things going on in here .... so here's mine for this month

I don't do bars and loads on Icons or clocks up the wazzoo

But you have your taskbar triple-size tall with the icons set to small for the whole TWO apps that are running on it. Is there any reason for this gigantor taskbar when it obviously doesn't even need one extra layer, let alone two? You're really limiting the vertical space for your applications.

Untitled-1.jpg

I can't remember where i got the wallpaper but if any one wants it let me know.

Standard windows 7 theme :)