Show us your workstations!

Yusuf M.

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

The last thread can be found here.

Drew

Mines: simple but does the job :D

img0706.th.jpg

ccoltmanm

I work at a certain displinary section of my school every other week. This is my home.

post-287206-1286212360872.jpg

witalit

^ ha 3 of those guys are sleeping for sure.

Haha yeah those detention centres never seem to work, well it didn't at my friends school!

Chasethebase

See how they all look almost identical? Funny really.

EDIT: Derp, probably school uniform but why would they wear hoodies as uniform? Interesting choice if so.

Mr. Chronopoulos

I just dragged my old monitor out of the closet and set it up. Everything barely fits on the desk now.

From left to right:

LG 22" LCD

21.5" iMac

Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Speakers (subwoofer is under the desk :D)

64GB iPad with 3G

Apple Remote (Apple TV is awesome by the way)

You should recognize the wireless keyboard and magic mouse

And finally, 8GB iPod Touch (3rd generation)

DSC_0040.jpg

Zimmyantz

Spotted the lighter fluid in between the monitors.

I also have a zippo, can't beat em :)

Boine

Haha yea, I love Zippos.. I thought the same thing when i saw the lighter fluid. Nice setup

beanboy89

Haven't posted in one of these threads in a while...

Here's my home base:

027eci.jpg

029qrd.jpg

006ogm.jpg

019hh.jpg

Titanium_NX

So went and picked up another monitor as it's been a while since i've had two. Couldn't find another 25.5 inch so got a nice special on a 21.5.

Brought it home, and then paused...... crap forgot my old desk wasn't big enough to put two on. So after moving things and not finding a proper

spot for both monitors I went out and bought new desks....... came home and it it still didn't feel right. Went back out and got some pictures, nope still didn't feel right.

Added a few other elements. Perfect, only down side is i'm now $460 less then what I was!

post-158310-12867239219729.jpg

post-158310-12867239363874.jpg

Jamushroom

^Do I spot the new Logitech K800 keyboard there? If so, how's it working for you? I've had loads of lag in mine :s Getting a new one sent to me by Logitech for free.

Titanium_NX

^Do I spot the new Logitech K800 keyboard there? If so, how's it working for you? I've had loads of lag in mine :s Getting a new one sent to me by Logitech for free.

Naw, I got just the wired version. I had the wireless version but brought it back as it was way to much lag for games.

Jamushroom

^I didn't know there was a wired version. I just emailed Logitech to ask if they could send me the wired version instead of the wireless.

Previously I cared loads about having Wireless keyboard and mouse. But since this is the 2nd wireless keyboard with lag, I think I'd rather have a wire. I'd rather have a wire then gamble my money on having a laggless and wireless keyboard

Edited by Capric0rn
Titanium_NX

^I didn't know there was a wired version. I just emailed Logitech to ask if they could send me the wired version instead of the wireless.

Previously I cared loads about having Wireless keyboard and mouse. But since this is the 2nd wireless keyboard with lag, I think I'd rather have a wire. I'd rather have a wire then gamble my money on having a laggless and wireless keyboard

Trust me the keyboard is extremely nice. It's pure quality just the wireless that was a bust. Ever since I got my wired version it's made a huge difference.

Backlight in with 3 dim function is nice touch as well :)

Jamushroom

Trust me the keyboard is extremely nice. It's pure quality just the wireless that was a bust. Ever since I got my wired version it's made a huge difference.

Backlight in with 3 dim function is nice touch as well :)

Haha, I figured as much. I was so bummed out when I noticed the lag. It look really nice on my desk with it's lights on. Now I'm just hoping Logitech will send me the wired version :D

Mr. Chronopoulos

At my new apartment.

May I ask what in the world that thing is on the far left (the monitor I mean)?

Chasethebase

It's an old Apple display, can't remember the exact name.

DigitalE

It's an old Apple display, can't remember the exact name.

Yep, it's an Apple LCD Studio Display connected to a PowerMac G4.

bruNo_

Here's the big mess in the desk in my bedroom... sorry, but just came from work.

275453560.JPG

429904966.JPG

862854488.JPG

+InsaneNutter

My PC with a motivational poster about Flying Sharks :p

The various rooms in the house all connect to the gigabit switch by the printer.

my-pc-2010.jpg