Show us your workstations!

Rather than show you guys something clean and snazzy, I thought I'd show you the exact current state of this workspace. This includes my newest toy, the Samsung P2450 monitor. Mousepad is temporary, it was given free from the University. :p

5245385966_795548f0a2_z.jpg

It's been a while since I've showed my workstation, and I have done major revisions to it. So why not share what I've done so far?

5247996850_e14a07f9ed.jpg

My current workstation as it looks right now, with my latest addition the Unicorn Gundam on my shelf. And my clock, I just love large clocks!

5247997416_b1ef0eda76.jpg

My cat making a nuisance of herself on my bed. As you can see, her bed is clearly visible on the far right but she thinks it's too small for her :p .

5247395123_7cbf765cd6.jpg

A different view of my workstation.

5247395487_1ab27359b2.jpg

My Razer Goliathus mouse pad, with my Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, Logitech MX Revolution, Targus Wireless Remote, Motorola Walkie Talkie and my main mouse, Razer Copperhead (ASUS branded). Nearby is my HTC Desire charging on my dock with a large size Logitech earphones (can't remember the name) hanging on my Acer H233H 23" Full HD Display.

5247395777_fed2878fc9.jpg

My notebook, an ASUS G60 (1.6 Core i7 Quad Core, 4GB RAM, Seagate Momentus XT 500GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX260M) while the book you see is my light reading material before I go to bed :laugh: .

5247998900_d9757910dc.jpg

A view of my shelf. The cable you see snacking down is a lock for my WD Elements 2TB HD as I had lost my previous notebook before, so I consider my data to be of the utmost importance!

5247999448_ec4655b7c8.jpg

My LEGO Ferrari F2007, with what remains of my Team Fortress 2 mouse pad, now back in its box.

5247397141_69f707d968.jpg

I've always wanted a Gundam for as long as I can remember, but I couldn't really afford it when I was young. An opportunity came when I had a bit of extra money after working extra hard at work, so I got this Unicorn Gundam, mainly because of the two thrusters jutting out its back! It was also my birthday at the time so it was considered a birthday gift to myself :cool: . Anyway, I'm already thinking of getting another one, but I need a new shelf first!

5248000114_1d09e1339f.jpg

How my workstation looks like at night. The lamp you see is a present from Bali, given to me by my old boss. About the only useful thing she gave me in my time working with her!

5247397945_e6a550e496.jpg

Browsing Neowin at night.

Before you ask, yes my desk is always clean as I have a habit of misplacing things, even after putting them down for a few seconds :p !

Scirwode

@Scirwode: Loving the Gundam and the Mirrors Edge poster :D I've got several Gundam models myself as well though mine are Gunpla's. They're loads of fun to build :) Also, you've got a nice dock for your HTC Desire there and I was wondering which one it is. Planning to get one for my own HTC Desire as well but most docks have an ugly logo at the front :p

It's been a while since I've showed my workstation, and I have done major revisions to it. So why not share what I've done so far?

5247996850_e14a07f9ed.jpg

Scirwode

What is the monitor?

Where can I get the Gundam?

@Scirwode: Loving the Gundam and the Mirrors Edge poster :D I've got several Gundam models myself as well though mine are Gunpla's. They're loads of fun to build :) Also, you've got a nice dock for your HTC Desire there and I was wondering which one it is. Planning to get one for my own HTC Desire as well but most docks have an ugly logo at the front :p

Thanks Capric0rn, much appreciated :D ! I remember reading in the Anime/Manga thread about people arguing that Unicorn is a lame name for a Gundam, and I had just bought mine at the time! But I'm so happy with it, it's nice to see it above my desk from time to time while I'm working. I'm not sure which one I'm going to get next, too many good models available! As for the poster, I was actually thinking of replacing it with a Transformers poster I had just finished framing, but then again she does go easier on the eyes!

Here's the link to the dock I bought. If you're thinking of getting a second battery, then get this cradle instead. Both are good as they have a bit of plastic at the back to hold the phone at an angle and the dock lights up blue when it's charging. The one I bought was ?12 last month but I can now see it is only ?8 minus shipping so that's already a good deal.

Oh, and the HTC Desire is an awesome phone! Root it and it can do wonders, running Oxygen 1.0.2 on it and battery life is fantastic :D !

What is the monitor?

Where can I get the Gundam?

The monitor is an Acer H233H 23", as stated in my post. Though it is already a year old and the emphasis now is on LED monitors. I'm thinking of replacing it with a 32" LED TV but that is another project altogether. As for the Gundam, I bought mine locally but Darth Radeon has already provided a link so I think it's alright. Here's the store I bought it from though.

Scirwode

awesome gundam even if i think the unicorn gundam looks weird for ms when it transfroms.

still looking forward to when the OVA is done so i can watch the whole thing at once. the animation looks killer, and it's UC so it can't be all that bad!

i just noticed i can tell mac users from pc users at a glance in these thread. pc users look like they actually use their computers! :laugh:

I'm surprised that almost every workstation here is at least a dual-monitor set up. :0

I'd love one of those but money. :[

I'm surprised that almost every workstation here is at least a dual-monitor set up. :0

I'd love one of those but money. :[

I'd love one, but for the space. I really wanna get a second monitor, (1 landscape, one portrait), but there aint not way I'd be able to fit in a bigger desk. Need to re-organise my stuff next year, I think :)