Show us your workstations!

I'm surprised that almost every workstation here is at least a dual-monitor set up. :0

I'd love one of those but money. :[

Yeah. I'm really considering to buy a new one after Christmas. :)

Yeah. I'm really considering to buy a new one after Christmas. :)

I don't use dual monitors, nor do I feel the need to, considering that I don't do anything that would require the extra space for that workflow. Just having one large screen is enough for me.

Its very hard work Forex! What charting software is that?

indeed. looks like metatrader, not sure about the tabs on top tho, might be chrome in background.

I presume that is done using ATI eyefinity, given that they are using Cross Fire.

Eyefinity tricks windows into believing 2+ monitors is really one big one.

macstudio.jpg

A little dark, but this is my home office. I work here all day every day and also make music here :)

There's three desks in this room ... the desk behind this one now holds a tall Thermaltake case with an E6700 Dual Core system (the monitor behind my iMac is a 24" Samsung T240 hooked up to the PC)

It's a work room mainly.

I don't use dual monitors, nor do I feel the need to, considering that I don't do anything that would require the extra space for that workflow. Just having one large screen is enough for me.

Same ... I have a 27 inch 2560x1440 screen. I really don't need dual monitors. I used to have dual screen but found I ignored the second screen or used it for MSN and that was about it. And I do graphics work for a living.... so you'd assume I'd want dual screen. Just isn't the bonus people assume.

OMG that keyboard is so tiny! I would loose it. LOL.

Naw, it's perfect size. The keys are laid out exactly the right size etc. I hated it at first. Got used to it in a few hours, and now I can't see the point in a clunky great big thing. I like desk space :D

I use mine for graphics and I also write a lot. I use the other smaller screen for my media player. Works well.

I can have the photoshop controls off to the side on the second and have more room for the image I'm working on.

Same ... I have a 27 inch 2560x1440 screen. I really don't need dual monitors. I used to have dual screen but found I ignored the second screen or used it for MSN and that was about it. And I do graphics work for a living.... so you'd assume I'd want dual screen. Just isn't the bonus people assume.

Naw, it's perfect size. The keys are laid out exactly the right size etc. I hated it at first. Got used to it in a few hours, and now I can't see the point in a clunky great big thing. I like desk space :D

Dual screens are awesome. It totally is a bonus! - I use two 2560x1600 screens for Coding and Media work in general.

Workstation.3rd.Feb.2010.jpg

Dual screens are awesome. It totally is a bonus! - I use two 2560x1600 screens for Coding and Media work in general.

Well, like I say ... I used to use dual screen but I find it an unimportant thing. Everyone is different tho :)

I must say tho ... that dual screen gaming thing looks stupid. Wouldn't you have a big fat bar down the center of your screen where your gun is aimed in Half Life 2? :D