Bellator has kind of been my methadone while the UFC events are taking a break. It has provided some interesting moments but they still struggle with a lack of talent at the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-BlkxdIJk&hd=1

ONE FC is going places. They're still a very small organizations, only had 3 events so far and are pretty much all-Asian based but are they delivering. This was the main event and it quite a nice fight. I wonder how long will it be before the UFC extends an offer to these fighters.

Bob Sapp vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski Signed for KSW 19 Main Event

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is going to be amazing.

UFC Star Alistair Overeem Tests Positive For Elevated Testosterone Levels

****!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

well thats a massive disapointment

"Email says Overeem's levels were > 10:1. NSAC limit is 6:1." ESPN's Brett Okamoto

In a lighter tone, have you seen Overeem's girlfriend? She's tiny. With that much testosterone coursing through him... :rofl:

Thiago Alves vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama Targeted for July UFC Event

What? :huh:

Despite losing 4 straight fights, despite dropping to WW and getting outboxed by JAKE ****ING SHIELDS, he still gets another fight? One would think he would get an accessible fight (there are no easy fights at WW) so they have him fight Thiago Alves? A guy who was pouding Martin Kampmann's face in until he had a brain fart? Oh lord... Akiyama's face is going to get ****ed up.

• 2 weeks later...

UFC Offers Hector Lombard A Contract, Bellator May Counter

It's about time. But still, I don't think Lombard can crack the Top 10. He's a strong puncher but most of his fights in Bellator ended by KO due to dumb decisions like standing flat footed and trading with him. Brian Stann would be a good choice to welcome him to the Octagon.

To my friends and fans,

I am deeply saddened to announce that on Friday, April 20, I respectfully withdrew from the May 26 event so that I can request a continuance until my situation with the Nevada State Athletic Commission is resolved.

I cannot express how sorry I am to the Commission, Junior Dos Santos, the fans, the owners and employees of the UFC, my friends and family and anyone else who this has affected.

I absolutely do not believe in, nor do I use performance-enhancing drugs. I am a clean fighter and I will do whatever it takes to prove this to everyone.

Prior to the UFC 146 press conference in March, I aggravated an old rib injury on my left side. My doctor prescribed, and I accepted, an anti-inflammatory medication that was mixed with testosterone. I was completely unaware that testosterone was one of the ingredients in the medication. Although I was unaware, I do realize it is my job to know what I am putting into my body.

I respect the Nevada Commissioners and Executive Director Keith Kizer and what they are doing to keep

the sport of mixed martial arts regulated and safe for athletes. I look forward to working with them in the days and weeks ahead.

Friends and fans, I ask for your patience as I work through this matter. Please support me. I promise to return to the Octagon soon.[/indent]

So you took an anti-inflamatory medicine that also gave you the sexual prowess of 10 men? What's the name of it and why isn't it sold-out in farmacies all across the world? How much of it did you use for a 14:1 ratio?

It's about time. But still, I don't think Lombard can crack the Top 10. He's a strong puncher but most of his fights in Bellator ended by KO due to dumb decisions like standing flat footed and trading with him. Brian Stann would be a good choice to welcome him to the Octagon.

Bellator Boss Bjorn Rebney Confirms Hector Lombard Is UFC-Bound

Just give him Stann. If he beats Stann, then give him, who's a good MW wrestler... Okami? Oh wait, we need a good MW wrestler. Mu?oz!

Mu?oz is fighting Chris Weidman... damn. There goes my plan. It's a straight jump into a title shot there. Also 148 will be a double-header. (Two 25 minute decisions? Oh lordie, what where they thinking?)

tumblr_m30e5avK9w1qad21co1_1280_large.jpg

Mu?oz is fighting Chris Weidman... damn. There goes my plan. It's a straight jump into a title shot there. Also 148 will be a double-header. (Two 25 minute decisions? Oh lordie, what where they thinking?)

tumblr_m30e5avK9w1qad21co1_1280_large.jpg

consider me hyped! :D

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. -- If UFC heavyweight Alistair Overeem, who was recently handed a nine-month suspension due to the elevated levels of testosterone, wants to continue with an MMA career, he better get used to drug testing more than ever, according to UFC president Dana White.

"I?ll tell you what, if he didn?t like being tested before, wait until he sees what his life is like now," White said between bites of a burger at a media luncheon at The Palm restaurant. "He?s going to be tested all the time."

White was in Brazil on Tuesday during the Nevada Athletic Commission hearing and was mostly out of the loop until he came back to the United States. In that meeting, Overeem claimed he didn?t know what was in an anti-inflammatory given to him by Dr. Hector Oscar Molina. Overeem, who had already been pulled out of his planned title shot at heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos, was suspended nine months.

"I just found this out this morning," said White. "I landed at four in the morning, I didn?t know what the hell happened. Apparently, he got suspended for nine months and he said he was taking anti-inflammatory shots. Well, you should have gone in and told the commission that before you got drug tested. You don?t say it after you get busted for elevated testosterone levels. Period. Pretty simple. The rules are cut and clear.

"If you are taking anything, at all, you tell the commission. If you are taking too many aspirin a day, tell the commission ?I?m taking nine aspirin a day because my neck hurts.? I?m taking anti-inflammatory,? ?I?m on TRT,? whatever."

Overeem?s suspension runs through Dec. 27. While some Internet conspiracy theorists have noted the UFC regularly runs big events in Las Vegas on New Year?s Eve weekend, and technically, Overeem could be in the clear to fight on that card, that?s highly unlikely from a logistical standpoint. Overeem would not be able to re-apply for a license in Nevada until after his suspension is up, and big events require months of advance planning and legwork.

White is willing to wait and see how things play out with the disgraced fighter. But he can?t hide his anger at how things went down.

"He?s gonna have to do a suspension," White said. "We?ll see what happens. I?m just ****ed off that he lied to us.

"I am not an Alistair Overeem fan at all."

http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2012/4/25/2975429/dana-white-i-am-not-an-alistair-overeem-fan-at-all

No two 25 minute decisions this time. Cruz will KO that panty Urijah and Silva will be boss in short fashion.

No two 25 minute decisions this time. Cruz will KO that panty Urijah and Silva will be boss in short fashion.

Cruz KO someone? The guy who constantly breaks his hands? :rofl:

Since becoming champions he's not even come close to a TKO and he's going to KO Faber? Not a chance.

Cruz KO someone? The guy who constantly breaks his hands? :rofl:

Since becoming champions he's not even come close to a TKO and he's going to KO Faber? Not a chance.

I knew I'd get your attention when going against any TAM members :rofl:

Yeah, it will be snore fest with fancy footwork but I still don't see it going to Urijah.

I knew I'd get your attention when going against any TAM members :rofl:

Yeah, it will be snore fest with fancy footwork but I still don't see it going to Urijah.

Of course not. But still, Cruz isn't going to KO him. If Aldo didn't do it, Cruz sure as hell isn't. That's a job for future BW champion Renan Bar?o and future BW title challenger Michael McDonald.

Hector Lombard To Make UFC Debut Against Brian Stann At UFC On Fox 4 (Updated)

Hey, Joe Silva, stop reading my posts and offer me a job!