November 2010 Desktops

made some slight tweaks

with chrome:

trwytssger.jpg

I'm sure its been asked before, but I would love to know what you did to achieve that Chrome/Google setup... Please?

I used to have a tweaked out desktop but now-a-days I don't use the desktop at all. Just a picture of the girlfriend... which is arguably better than a bunch of desktop icons. ;)

Mind sharing that wallpaper??

Only joking :whistle:

I'm sure its been asked before, but I would love to know what you did to achieve that Chrome/Google setup... Please?

a style called perfect dark google using the stylish extension for google

and the transparency of the window was accomplished through a small free program called glass2k

Theme: Windows 7 default

Wallpaper: Milky Way from InterfaceLift

(If anyone cares, the movie is Friday the 13th Part 4)

hi.

maybe it's a silly question, but how can i personalize the Window 7 desktop to be just like one of yours?

i mean the themes, and so on. how can i change the theme, the start menu bar.

thanks for your help . :)

hi.

maybe it's a silly question, but how can i personalize the Window 7 desktop to be just like one of yours?

i mean the themes, and so on. how can i change the theme, the start menu bar.

thanks for your help . :)

First of all you're gonna neeed to patch windows to accept 3rd party themes: http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25495-uxtheme-patch-for-windows-7-rtm-7600/

Then download visual styles: http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle/?order=9

Start menu bar look is part of the theme, except for the start orb which has to be changed manually or using some software.