November 2010 Desktops

Mine, one of many wallpapers on a slideshow changing every 10 minutes :

616392795t.PNG

I've wondered about that "feature" since installing Windows 7 (never used Vista)

Why would anyone want their wallpaper changing automatically anyway. Do you set there tripping out looking at it?!

As usual some great looking desktops being posted already. Mine, at the moment is just a blank screen.

I've wondered about that "feature" since installing Windows 7 (never used Vista)

Why would anyone want their wallpaper changing automatically anyway. Do you set there tripping out looking at it?!

Seriously? Because i have a wallpaper folder with ~350 images in it, and it's nice to have it change automatically every so often. Mine is set to change each hour. Are you still using the default Windows 98 wallpaper, or do you like change too?

"Tripping out???" You should put down the bong and get back in school.

And, it's "sit", not "set."

I have my desktop wallpaper changing every 15 minutes..

There's so many amazing to choose from different sources, and I also get bored very easily looking at the same background..

post-53094-12891251930569.jpg

Wallpaper?

Scirwode

May not be work appropriate.. so I'm linking it instead.

Lily Cole.

Oh and before anyone asks.. I photoshopped this image.. it used to have a huge text bubble over her thigh, which destroyed it.. but I touched it up in photoshop. :happy:

Probably because nobody has dial-up anymore and we're too lazy to cut them down before uploading.

^

there's not much diff in 1440 X 900 and 1920 X 1080.. just an outdated rule imo... no one's been following it for quite some time now anyhow..

+1

Typically I save my screenshots so that the image is under 500k, so I don't see any need to lower the resolution as well.

yeah my biggest one was 750k and if 250 kilobytes is just too much too load, you shouldn't even be using the internet, and if you are, you should deal.. IMO

anyway, can somebody tell me how to use imgFTW.net anyway and how to post the thumbnails in here so that when you click them it will take you to the full size ones?

they show up smaller in the forum posts and just look better in general

*EDIT* nevermind... here we go

192392107t.jpg

939678161t.jpg

390728820t.jpg

345645804t.jpg

now if neowin would actually let me edit my old post, i could replace this into that post... grr..

Probably because nobody has dial-up anymore and we're too lazy to cut them down before uploading.

Still Scrolling through such large images is obnoxious..

The rules were written so you could still load the page faster and not have the forums blown out of proportions.