Apple teasing 'exciting announcement from iTunes' for tomorrow

I'm wondering if the agreement between Apple and Yoko stipulated that Apple had to make a big deal out of it. I wouldn't be surprised.

No one is "blaming" Apple for anything, there simply underwhelmed by the announcement, that's all. I don't think anyone was truly expecting something huge (that would normally require a media event), but they were hoping for maybe something in addition to the Beatles.

Not everybody, but some people are accusing Apple of making a big deal out of nothing.

This news won't excite everybody, but it's big news regardless especially considering the past struggle between the two parties.

I'm wondering if the agreement between Apple and Yoko stipulated that Apple had to make a big deal out of it. I wouldn't be surprised.

Exactly, I think this is pretty much a given. Either way, I think this will make both Apple and The Beatles a small fortune.

Regarding the 'teaser' image. Pretty clever.

5181033057_13d5c100a2_o.jpg

I could see for a fan this being exciting but meh, besides isnt getting the actual box set cheaper in certain retail locales? Also in my humble opinion apple missed a marketing op here, why not add things like more behind the scenes content, i mean if i were to pay this money to get a digital download i expect more behind the scenes stuff

Me either. You never know about these things.