Gran Turismo 5 Photo / Video Thread

Damn, so glad this is coming on the holiday weekend here in the states, I will actually have some time to play. And depending on how into it I wind up getting, since I cannot think of a single thing I want for X-mas this year, may just ask for a kick ass wheel.

And noob question... It seems like all of the videos I have seen (granted I have not watched them all), the driving lines are off. That option will still be there correct?

I no doubt need to use the driving lines the first few days to get the hang of things, so hoping it is just people are turning them off for the videos I have seen. I am assuming that is the case, just wanted to double check.

^ wub you AB :wub:

thanks to you i just had to make a gt wallpaper folder in my pictures folder...

too bad that car in real life sucks compared to it's competition, sexy looking car though (the lexus)

Is that a no then?

i guess you could pause a youtube video at 720p and take a screen shot but that isn't exactly a fair representation....i don't know how they get pics of in game stuff to be honest

All four are if you ask me! Sorry but I've not seen anything come close to these in a photomode before.

After looking at the first photo I was like...erm is this a render?? (not "Is this real") Cause it looked too damn good!!!!!

*goes back to invent the time machine to speed up time to Wednesday*

Surely someone photoshopped the jaggies into that photo.

I'm certainly hoping so!

I looks almost like a PS1 model from GT and GT2.

I thought this thread was going to be for our photos from the game, not a thread of Neogafs collective photos. :p

2 days and we will have NeoWIN user photos, not NeoGAF.

NeoWIN > NeoGAF ;)

NeoWIN > NeoGAF ;)

Of course. ;) Neowin automatically takes the crown because they allow Gmail emails to sign up, so screw you, NeoGAF. :p