Gran Turismo 5 Photo / Video Thread

My S15 is better ^.^

< snip >

You win!* my Monaro is stock so it proved difficult to get some smoke happening (that is my excuse anyway). After I tweak it, see if I can get some drifting action :happy: (the Monaro loves to go sideways!).

* Your car is a premium though isn't it? mine is a standard, just trying to show they can look alright too (but your shot still looks awesome!)

You win!* my Monaro is stock so it proved difficult to get some smoke happening (that is my excuse anyway). After I tweak it, see if I can get some drifting action :happy: (the Monaro loves to go sideways!).

* Your car is a premium though isn't it? mine is a standard, just trying to show they can look alright too (but your shot still looks awesome!)

15502t4.jpg

:|

drift eh?

Well that actually isn't me.. that was an AI who was showing off infront of me ... anyway

My new (old) drift machine :D I <3 this thing.

25ajlag.jpg

2wns943.jpg

you guys ever look at the photo info?

Photo information

Nov 28, 2010

1600?900 pixels ? 178KB

Filename: San Galgano Abbey.jpg

Camera: Polyphony Digital Inc.

Model: Gran Turismo 5

ISO: n/a

Exposure: 1/250 sec

Aperture: 4.0

Focal Length: 50.2mm

Flash Used: No

Latitude: n/a

Longitude: n/a

you guys ever look at the photo info?

Photo information

Nov 28, 2010

1600?900 pixels ? 178KB

Filename: San Galgano Abbey.jpg

Camera: Polyphony Digital Inc.

Model: Gran Turismo 5

ISO: n/a

Exposure: 1/250 sec

Aperture: 4.0

Focal Length: 50.2mm

Flash Used: No

Latitude: n/a

Longitude: n/a

where did you find this?

where did you find this?

It's attached to the photo as meta data. You can see it in Windows explorer, just click the photo and see it's properties.

Yeah, I noticed when I uploaded to Flickr :)

i noticed when i uploaded my photos to picasa (i also love that the ps3 supports uploading directly to picasa (Y), makes sharing these pictures A LOT easier)

i wanted to pimp out my 370z, but to me if you change it from stock you make it uglier... and also the rim selection in this game is garbage. Midnight Club 2 had a WICKED selection of rims (including the ones I have on my own civic), this game has nothing. so i just lowered mine.

forza3e311-2.jpg

Nice, but I didn't think it let you export them with that clarity, thought the upload killed it or was that fixed in the end? :p

Nice, but I didn't think it let you export them with that clarity, thought the upload killed it or was that fixed in the end? :p

Seriously, Forza 3's cars are right up there with GT5 premiums as well, and yet Turn 10 gimps the photo export. What on earth were they thinking? I would have had a huge collection of photos had their export worked properly. I already have 100x more saved replays and 100x more saved photos in GT5 than I did with FM3.