December 2010 Desktops

I cannot believe it is December, this year has just not ever happened. :s

post-59941-12911645782545.jpg

I hear that!!

As much as I hate winter, I always have liked winter scenes on the desktop. Especially if they're of the personal nature and not just something copied from the internet.

Is this pic one of your own?

Am I mistaken or is this thread for Christmas/Holiday/December backgrounds? Just wondering as so far I've seen like 2 or 3 wall papers that have anything to do with December.

This is the show your desktop thread, where you post the general appearance of your computer desktop. Your wallpaper doesn't have to be relevant to Christmas, but a lot of people like it that way. Obviously people who don't celebrate it don't care too much. :p

When Ubuntu starts looking better than Windows , you know that something is gotta give :)

Mine , Downscaled from 1080p

6zf1.Screen%20shot%202010-12-03%20at%208.22.30%20PM.jpg

Wallpaper please?

How did you make the used drive space show up in green? Don't think I've seen that before.

I'm using the shine vs, pretty sure it made it green by default, i'm not sure if i prefer it to the blue though.

Chris

snip

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (modded for 4gb+ of ram)

wallpaper:remix clean

rainmeter

dock:objectdock

details of what widgets and skin that i'm using for rainmeter and objectdock if anyone's curious

Rainmeter widgets:Gnometer, Rain 2, Arc Hud, Drives, Jt Rainclock and Flat

Dock; Objectdock 2.0 using aero reflection skin with transparency settings on and ecqlipse 2 icons