[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

I have one more coming to my zip for today. not getting my hopes up, but good luck on you guys getting one.

i agree with you 100% google needs to quit sending 100+ units to areas like san diego , san francisco with the same zipcode

You know, it just dawned on me that maybe some of these massive shipments to a single ZIP code are some of the businesses that ordered them, because I looked at the form for a business and it asks how many they are requesting, while the form for an individual doesn't ask that.

google doesn't need to change anything or do anything, it's their laptops and their program, they can do whatever they want, we all need to calm the hell down and wait lol seriously, if it's true that 60k machines will be shipped, chances are you'll get yours sooner or later.

google doesn't need to change anything or do anything, it's their laptops and their program, they can do whatever they want, we all need to calm the hell down and wait lol seriously, if it's true that 60k machines will be shipped, chances are you'll get yours sooner or later.

Yea I agree, I saw this

agree with you 100% google needs to quit sending 100+ units to areas like san diego , san francisco with the same zipcode

And I thought the same thing.. they can do what they want... lol.

Yea I agree, I saw this

And I thought the same thing.. they can do what they want... lol.

Yes, of course they CAN, but logically, if they want it actually tested in a wide variety of situations and on the widest variety of networks (and also don't want to cripple Verizon's network in certain areas in the process), then they should be spreading them fairly evenly over the country, relative to population. In the case of my area, two in a city of 173,000 and a total of less than a dozen (so far) in a metro area of over 620,000 seems a little thin for testing.

A bit sad, filled out the forms last week and still nothing headed to my small town where I live. Considering that my family and myself have had nothing but bad luck, never win or get anything other than bills that we can barely afford to pay, I thought that I might get lucky to receive and test a laptop. Besides testing and reporting feedback to Google, I really need this since I am moving into the city tomorrow, will be without internet access and can use this to access public wi-fi spots such as when I go into a restaurant to grab a bite to eat.

I just made an account on this site to post on THIS thread, lol

Anyway, I'v been checking to see if any are coming down here to Florida,

I'm sorry if this was answered already, but have they shipped to Kissimmee yet? (zip 34743) if not, any idea when they are?

I'v seen (from the tracking numbers) that they have been shipping to Orlando, but nothing here in Kissimmee

Thanks in advanced!

I'm sorry if this was answered already, but have they shipped to Kissimmee yet? (zip 34743) if not, any idea when they are?

I'v seen (from the tracking numbers) that they have been shipping to Orlando, but nothing here in Kissimmee

Thanks in advanced!

There were a couple to 34741, but none to 34743. You can check here: http://addicted-gamer.com/cr48-tracker/

Thanks in advanced!

The only way of tracking them right now, which makes it less random is here - http://addicted-gamer.com/cr48-tracker/

However there may be more out there that he can't pick up or scan for.

Thanks guys!

I checked that already, and nothing to 34743 :/

Is that like a for-sure thing? Or could it still be on route for my house?

Also, when is batch four being shipped? and any idea what states/cities there going to?

Thanks guys!

I checked that already, and nothing to 34743 :/

Is that like a for-sure thing? Or could it still be on route for my house?

Also, when is batch four being shipped? and any idea what states/cities there going to?

The tracker isn't 100% anymore since Google went to random reference numbers, but at least it gives people an idea. And no one knows exactly when or where they are shipping them other than what is on the tracker.

The tracker isn't 100% anymore since Google went to random reference numbers, but at least it gives people an idea. And no one knows exactly when or where they are shipping them other than what is on the tracker.

Alright, Thanks!

I'm not trying to get my hopes up, but I really reallly want one of these >.<

What are the specs of the webcam?

I'm not sure if it has really been tested all that much, even in the teardown sites. Check the hardware thread for that though, I might have missed it.

so is it possible that a package may not be delivered yet even it the tracker says it isrolleyes.gif

the couple of packages i'm looking at said they were shipped on the 13th and delivered the 15th but they only appeared on the tracker today

Did any go out today? The tracker says no new packages... :/

It said that yesterday as well, but the number shipped went up (from about 8300 to over 10,000).

so is it possible that a package may not be delivered yet even it the tracker says it isrolleyes.gif

No, the other way around. If the tracker says one was delivered, it probably was. But just because one isn't listed in the tracker doesn't mean it hasn't been shipped.

Applied 4 days ago and received it today! Haven't had time to turn it on because of the kids and there sticky fingers but hopefully will play around with it tonight.

Applied 4 days ago and received it today! Haven't had time to turn it on because of the kids and there sticky fingers but hopefully will play around with it tonight.

Luckky! lol

Congrats! :)