[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

Applied 4 days ago and received it today! Haven't had time to turn it on because of the kids and there sticky fingers but hopefully will play around with it tonight.

Congrats. I applied either thursday or friday last week, and am still waiting to see if the one shipped to my ZIP code (which is due for delivery today) is coming to me. UPS typically gets here in the late afternoon this time of year, sometimes even into the evening.

Congrats. I applied either thursday or friday last week, and am still waiting to see if the one shipped to my ZIP code (which is due for delivery today) is coming to me. UPS typically gets here in the late afternoon this time of year, sometimes even into the evening.

I hope it comes for you! Goodluck!

Thanks! I'll know within a few hours at least.

Keep us posted please! Lol

Is there a way to see if there being shipped to Kissimmee? Or any info about the next batch or what?

I don't like not knowing >.< If I'm not getting one, I want to know instead of going thought this toucher of waiting to find outt >.<

Keep us posted please! Lol

Is there a way to see if there being shipped to Kissimmee? Or any info about the next batch or what?

I don't like not knowing >.< If I'm not getting one, I want to know instead of going thought this toucher of waiting to find outt >.<

As I said earlier, the ONLY info that people have any real access to is the tracker, and it may or may not have all of the shipments listed (in fact, I lean towards it NOT having all of them, simply because it doesn't show new shipments every day, and logically it should).

Those of you that have received - do these shipments require a signature? I ask because my business is run out of my home and there are times off and on throughout the day when we are out on calls. :) Thank you!

The one to my school's zip code has been delivered, according to the tracker, but I've gotten no email notification from the school mail room, so I guess it's not mine. The only other thing I could think of is that it came late in the day so they won't notify me until the start of tomorrow.

As I said earlier, the ONLY info that people have any real access to is the tracker, and it may or may not have all of the shipments listed (in fact, I lean towards it NOT having all of them, simply because it doesn't show new shipments every day, and logically it should).

Alright. thanks again!

I hate waitingg >< gahh.

Those of you that have received - do these shipments require a signature? I ask because my business is run out of my home and there are times off and on throughout the day when we are out on calls. :) Thank you!

I don't think they do, because the other day one was listed on the UPS site as being left at the side door of the house it was delivered to.

depends where you live , where i live you have to sign for it since alot of thefts taken place in this area

with the updated info in the tracker today i can now see that one shipped to my zip code for 2nd day on the 13th and was delivered yesterday. must not have been mine. no.gif

unless someone decided to take it for themselves... realmad.gif

depends where you live , where i live you have to sign for it since alot of thefts taken place in this area

I'm surprised they don't enforce that where I live.

I've still got my fingers crossed for today. The tracker just updated and still shows the one coming my way as not delivered yet.

Anyone have the pastebin site with the tracking numbers?

That only had the first three batches, AFAIK, and all of those should be delivered by now. Probably wouldn't be of much use. They were listed in the first few pages of this thread somewhere though.

That only had the first three batches, AFAIK, and all of those should be delivered by now. Probably wouldn't be of much use. They were listed in the first few pages of this thread somewhere though.

Ahh gotcha wasnt sure if there were any new postings with tracking numbers now.

Okay...

I don't anyone should rely on the tracker as much as they do...

Till now there was only one package which was shipped to my zip (07036)..I checked the tracker just now and it said that there was a (2 day air) package delivered on the 15th (yesterday) to the same zip....and guess what...it wasn't for me..not cool...who on earth in my town is interested in technology?!

Okay...

I don't anyone should rely on the tracker as much as they do...

Till now there was only one package which was shipped to my zip (07036)..I checked the tracker just now and it said that there was a (2 day air) package delivered on the 15th (yesterday) to the same zip....and guess what...it wasn't for me..not cool...who on earth in my town is interested in technology?!

i was wondering the same thing, my zip is the very edge of my town, and the only other technological people i know around here are firefox fanboys, and non of them even knew about this

and there was one sent to my zip in my town delivered yesterday and it wasn't for me :(

I overheard a group of people talking about these laptops at school today. It sounded like they:

a. Hadn't applied yet

b. Weren't planning to apply because they failed to see the point of the laptops

So that's always good to hear!

Destination Weight Shipped Delivered Service

HEMET, CA 92543 6.00 lbs 12/10 12/10 Overnight

HEMET, CA 92544 6.00 lbs 12/10 12/10 Overnight

HEMET, CA 92544 6.00 lbs 12/13 12/15 2nd Air

HEMET, CA 92545 6.00 lbs 12/13 12/15 2nd Air

grrrrrrrrr this totaly bites now