[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

Congrats Dude!!

Did the tracker say one was coming to your zip? Or did it just show up?

congrats!, ive almost given up. If it arrives, then it arrives if not , no loss. Cheers to those who received theirs.

Did notice the one that was out for delivery today to my zipcode still has not been delivered although my ups truck that comes down my street daily has already finished his route. :(

Congrats Dude!!

Did the tracker say one was coming to your zip? Or did it just show up?

Yes, the tracker showed that one was being delivered today to my zip.

Good luck and hope you guys get one as well.

Yes, the tracker showed that one was being delivered today to my zip.

Good luck and hope you guys get one as well.

Congratz, getting one in my zip too, hopefully you were not in my zipcode. haha Haven't gotten one so far, but the UPS guy tends to come a little late, so I'm just a little hopeful, but I'm not optimistic.

Congratz, getting one in my zip too, hopefully you were not in my zipcode. haha Haven't gotten one so far, but the UPS guy tends to come a little late, so I'm just a little hopeful, but I'm not optimistic.

I am at 20705 just in case anyone is waiting for this one. I wasn't optimistic either because just Friday the UPS guy came around 11am and left InfoNotice about some other package. But this time, he didn't show up until about an hour ago. Every time I heard some loud noise, I would look out the window to see if it was a UPS truck.

I am at 20705 just in case anyone is waiting for this one. I wasn't optimistic either because just Friday the UPS guy came around 11am and left InfoNotice about some other package. But this time, he didn't show up until about an hour ago. Every time I heard some loud noise, I would look out the window to see if it was a UPS truck.

Yeah I'm in the same situation, except I didn't receive a package yesterday or anything, no you're not in my zipcode, I'm in 21804.

Well it looks like the tracker is down. Or rather I at least can not get to it. Is anyone else having problems?

confirmed down for me too :/

Well it looks like the tracker is down. Or rather I at least can not get to it. Is anyone else having problems?

Tracker is under DDoS attack. Site was temporarily disabled to deal with attack.

Someone's a little mad that their package did not arrive. :p

Hah! I thought I was a little disappointed.... Wish Google would contact the people that were chosen like the end of the sign up site said they would :rolleyes:

UPS driver just dropped of the laptop. AWESOME!!!

ok take a pic of if with your user name from here on a peice of paper then i will believe you

Anon. probably didn't get their share of netbooks and probably thought there was bias after what went down the other week ;)

In all seriousness... I wonder how much Google has done this as a social experiment. Look at what's happened to all of us... we're raving mad for unstable isotopes!

This is making me sick before the tracker went offline it showed a package coming to my zip. Now it's down and I can't even check if it was delivered or not.

I am actually rather surprised that I got one. So far I am liking it, aside from the quirky touchpad but I am adjusting.

Does anyone know how to install Java on this and get it working with the browser aspect of it?

On a side note, I wonder how long it'll take before people get up tutorials on how to install Windows and how to install Ubuntu (easily).

Google should make an option to buy the laptop too... -sigh-. I wonder if they are really to ship out 60,000 laptops now.

You'd seriously buy one?

IMO at this point I don't think they're going to be sending out 60k notebooks... I hope I'm wrong... :/