[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

Well all i know is it would benefit me very much as my father and i are low income and i live with him because his health is not that great and this would end up being great way to start him out doing the internet . so i am hoping that i will be getting one

I hear ya, hope we all do, I just thought I saw in an earlier post that you were able to specifically track the one shipment shown for Molalla directly to your address as you once could per the tracker site. If you could then I would know it was not for me and I then could forget about it!

Thanks much

Is there anyway to recieve a tracking number or invoice number from Google regarding this?

I mistypped the address on my submission form, and from the looks of it, the delivery has been regarded as failed.

I attempted to call UPS, in order to see if I can simply pick it up, but they cannot do ANYTHING without a tracking or invoice number.

Is there any way to get this information from Google?

Is there anyway to recieve a tracking number or invoice number from Google regarding this?

I mistypped the address on my submission form, and from the looks of it, the delivery has been regarded as failed.

I attempted to call UPS, in order to see if I can simply pick it up, but they cannot do ANYTHING without a tracking or invoice number.

Is there any way to get this information from Google?

How do you even know you have one coming for you... since the tracker only shows City/Zip.

See here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnQ34k7UL-s

I'm not 100% sure, but there is a pretty good chance, maybe I'm just being stupid, but it was marked as delivered about the same time a UPS truck pulled into the parking lot next to mine, a place that could be mistaken for mine. I live in an apartment complex, and forgot to add the Apt #, which could have led the driver to not look for apartments.

The driver didn't even get out, simply stayed there for a few, then left.

I may be completely wrong, but still, I'd like to be sure.

I'm not 100% sure, but there is a pretty good chance, maybe I'm just being stupid, but it was marked as delivered about the same time a UPS truck pulled into the parking lot next to mine, a place that could be mistaken for mine. I live in an apartment complex, and forgot to add the Apt #, which could have led the driver to not look for apartments.

The driver didn't even get out, simply stayed there for a few, then left.

I may be completely wrong, but still, I'd like to be sure.

Typically the driver will go to the front office and leave it there for the resident, if it's missing the apt number.

I feel like this was discussed a few pages back... I remember that missing apartment number...

Still nothing for me, I doubt I'll get anything at this point on so... oh well. It was worth a shot.

(Totally off topic but I'm very excited to see Neowin using the Fugue icons for the forum. It's an incredible icon set that's way underused).

I give up, if I was sent one, guess it'll just be returned or something. Kind of a bummer, but, oh well.

Get on slickdeals.net and PM A_Gamer he created the tracker.. see if he will give you the tracking number.. Then you can call UPS and go pick it up.

Nope, this is too funny, probably another person - ha, I take it then you do not have the actual tracking number.

no i dont i wish i did and well besides you now i know of 4 others that signed up for one witch are ones i told

we will probably see it get blended on youtube soon :angry:

P.S dont suppose anyone would send me one in the uk (lol)

Google asked Tom Dickson to blend it already.

Go to the Google DemoLab type in "blend".

well the tracker says it agian may have been delayed

more hopeful now Destination Weight Shipped ETA Service

MOLALLA, OR 97038* 6.00 lbs 12/15 12/23 Ground

* There was an exception encountered with this package. Delivery may be delayed.

Yet another destroyed laptop that I (and many others) have lost sleep over. This is ridiculous

I think the real issue is that you are loosing sleep over this laptop :laugh:

To be clear, I had a dream about it, I was not loosing sleep over it.

I think the real issue is that you are loosing sleep over this laptop :laugh:

To be clear, I had a dream about it, I was not loosing sleep over it.

lol, either way, the carnage of these laptops needs to stop!