Welcome to IPB 3.1.4!

Are all those freaking "Share this topic" buttons necessary? I'm sick of seeing so much unnecessary social network site integration..

I agree. I'm going to add a CSS rule to my browser to block them. I find them annoying on other sites and now Neowin has them. :/

there is even a download topic button.

i know what section of the forums that will be most used on........ cough cough

I miss my Darkside skin.

Ever heard of "Don't fix what ain't broke."?

But IPB 3.0 would've broken eventually. We would stop getting security patches, and there were some bugs that are now fixed thanks to Invision fixing them.

So yes. Heard of. Didn't fix what wasn't broke, did fix what was.

Can I switch off that right bar with the blog posts and status updates? I really don't care and it takes like a third of the page.

Yup. At the top right of the sidebar, there's an X.

Can I switch off that right bar with the blog posts and status updates? I really don't care and it takes like a third of the page.

You can hide, via the toggle thingy at the top right of the pane.

Posting this from my mobile device. The main homepage looks pretty good.

Totally agree with what someone said earlier regarding all those share buttons. If we can't turn them off, I'm gonna have to end up blocking them.

Looks good ! :)

I'll put in another request for Darkside. I know it's the most work, but it really feels like a completely different place now.

Also, a "View My Posts" link in the user drop-down. I know that last time you guys updated it had to be added back in manually.

Also, a "View My Posts" link in the user drop-down. I know that last time you guys updated it had to be added back in manually.

These can be found through the "View My Content" link. This brings together the topics and posts into one search.

These can be found through the "View My Content" link. This brings together the topics and posts into one search.

When I click that link it says "There is no information to show." under the Forum section.

Will it only populate with stuff posted since the changeover? (Even if so it should at least show this thread now)

When I click that link it says "There is no information to show." under the Forum section.

Will it only populate with stuff posted since the changeover? (Even if so it should at least show this thread now)

No, that's because search is currently not working. We're looking into the problem now.