Welcome to IPB 3.1.4!

What's the thinking behind only letting the OP rep?

To quote Neobond:

The rep system will be modified to allow thread starters to rep someone who helps them with a technical support question in *some* forums (Mainly Help & Discussion areas).

It will be used as a way for OPs to thank people who have helped them in their thread. It's a different way of using the rep system, and it should put an end to its abuse.

some people might not like it, but i think the forum looks good, a much improvement over 3.0 . infact this board is far better than Vbulletin4.1 IMO

Seems like a solid update. The default theme is so bright, it burns my retinas though :p. Are we bringing back the rep system? Because that would be awesome. I have no idea why you go rid of it in the 1st place.

I like the new changes, the site colors I use are good to go too ha! I'm not hard to please. All of you people complaining should know better. You're techies; this is a tech site and bugs are to be expected with such an update. Come on now. Patience is pro.

Looks good - waiting for the orange theme to return.

Dont forget to test out the mobile version of the site.

Also now has support for colors :p

screenshot_77be556d038c5c2a5.png

I love the mobile version of the forum! It looks pretty cool! But the forum style well erhm the one before was good I think! :) But I am happy that you guys got through without any problem.